Found 20th Dec 2010
Who's going away this christmas?

I'm going Gran Canaria: MasPalomas

Never been how is it

25 Comments

You hope ....

smithyp1

You hope ....

lol, beat me to it !....have you seen the chaos with regards travelling over xmas ?...........i hope you arnt affected op, and have a good one

hope you get there ok m8-sounds nice

never been away at xmas myself-prefer to be at home but usually go away at new year instead

Original Poster Banned

Yeah probably going to be hectic, Wish me luck HDUKers' ;), Anyone been Mas Palomas? Yeah going for new year aswell, hear they celerbrate Christmas more than us british

maspalomas is great. easily walk into playa del ingles as well. great market in maspalomas. we're off to orlando on the 3rd of January..... hopefully

Good luck! A friend of mine was supposed to be going to Australia 2 days ago but flight cancelled and now earliest she could rebook for was xmas day!

Banned

Yeah, Maspalomas is nice. Very modern. Nice walk over the dunes. Nudist beach on the left. All good.

Original Poster Banned

your

JonnyTwoToes

Yeah, Maspalomas is nice. Very modern. Nice walk over the dunes. … Yeah, Maspalomas is nice. Very modern. Nice walk over the dunes. Nudist beach on the left. All good.

Hahah ;o really,

Flying to New York on New Years Day with a friend, cant wait

Banned

D4ND4N

your Hahah ;o really,

Yeah, take a cerveza down to the front (turn left) and have the best day of your holidays.

I went to Gran Canaria over xmas one year, it was a brand new complex and we had to unpack all the kettle, iron etc out of boxes. it was really cold in the flat, and we moved to an upstairs flat on xmas day - loads more boxes to unpack! Crazy. But the place was nice and it was sunny and mild mid day. Good luck with the airplane chaos etc.

Original Poster Banned

Ill take a peep round the corner, im 19, so going with the fam xD,

My old flatmate works at Heathrow, he says it looks like a refugee camp.

Original Poster Banned

Ah well, it's all inclusive anyways :),

Have my partner's sister coming over, had plans to go to Dubai, now postponed until April 2011. Have a busy business travel year in 2011.

I'm off to the OP's house as he's not there

richp

I'm off to the OP's house as he's not there

and am off to yours as your not there

bossyboots

and am off to yours as your not there

damn, lol, I didn't think that through !

lol waiting on a "and am going to bossy's cause she isnt there".........but ferocious Haggis will be so be warned X)

bossyboots

lol waiting on a "and am going to bossy's cause she isnt … lol waiting on a "and am going to bossy's cause she isnt there".........but ferocious Haggis will be so be warned X)

X) could be interesting though, while your here, could you feed the mil........ to my pet crocodile X)

D4ND4N

Yeah probably going to be hectic, Wish me luck HDUKers' ;), Anyone been … Yeah probably going to be hectic, Wish me luck HDUKers' ;), Anyone been Mas Palomas? Yeah going for new year aswell, hear they celerbrate Christmas more than us british

So you have a G-star avatar, Selling a 'Found' iPhone and your going to Gran Canaria. Great image :P

presents and dinner at home with fam, then off to grandparents in the evening for more presents with uncle/aunties/cousins...and more food then off to bath for a couple of days over new years.

...that is if I can get over this stupid cough that I have acquired over the last 48 hours!

I'm staying in with the wife and kids, and having her father round for dinner as he lives on his own.

numptyj

presents and dinner at home with fam, then off to grandparents in the … presents and dinner at home with fam, then off to grandparents in the evening for more presents with uncle/aunties/cousins...and more food then off to bath for a couple of days over new years....that is if I can get over this stupid cough that I have acquired over the last 48 hours!

I've got a cough as well, cant shift the bloody thing either, I've tried everything, doing my head in !!!

Original Poster Banned

Naffry

So you have a G-star avatar, Selling a 'Found' iPhone and your going to … So you have a G-star avatar, Selling a 'Found' iPhone and your going to Gran Canaria. Great image :P

Lol, i found it.. andddd Gran Canaria whats wrong with that.. your trying to say somthing :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247669
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions