Groups

who's englands best striker?

JERMAINE DEFOE for me
    then maybe darren bent or gabriel agbonlahor

45 Comments

Banned

Kevin Davies.

Original Poster

best joke ive heard in my life . . . . he's crap!

FilthAndFurry

Kevin Davies.

Gabby is far too overlooked IMO

Tony Woodley

firth_face

for Villa?

Agbonlahor is a sheep in wolves clothing.

Yup the Villa guy. Plus he is in one of the funniest 3rd eyes on Soccer AM.

firth_face

She looked good on the Big Breakfast but is a bit rough now.

no i mean, you are saying he is overlooked by Villa, can't even get in the team...

Overlooked by fabio and villa. He has the pace, the youth (if my memory serves me right) and the creativity.

firth_face

Overlooked by fabio and villa. He has the pace, the youth (if my memory … Overlooked by fabio and villa. He has the pace, the youth (if my memory serves me right) and the creativity.

sounding a bit homo now dude - jus sayin

Rooney

Steven Gerrard

Original Poster

james_lfc

Steven Gerrard

doesn't even deserve to be in the squad!
    he's crap!

curt889

doesn't even deserve to be in the squad! he's crap!

oO

Charlie Scene

sounding a bit homo now dude - jus sayin

I'm female, but I do not fancy him. Just saying, he's one of the up and coming talents, he should just get picked more.

Bent is smashing when in form. And I'm surprised Andy Caroll hasn't got a mention. He's on decent form. He just needs to cut his hair now!

firth_face

I'm female, but I do not fancy him. Just saying, he's one of the up and … I'm female, but I do not fancy him. Just saying, he's one of the up and coming talents, he should just get picked more.Bent is smashing when in form. And I'm surprised Andy Caroll hasn't got a mention. He's on decent form. He just needs to cut his hair now!

lol....pwned myself *facepalm* etc...

lol so many idiots in this thread.

matt3454

lol so many idiots in this thread.

Says the student who denied getting any student finance help then broke down and admitted they do get some support.......

1) Rooney
    2) Defoe
    3)Bent
    4) Emile Heskey
    5) Crouch
    287) Gabby Agbonlahor/Jason Roberts. Can't decide which is worse

curt889

doesn't even deserve to be in the squad! he's crap!

He was actually the BEST player in the world cup, and should still be captain, not Rio 'Man Ure' Ferdinand. If there's anyone who shouldn't be in the squad it's Rooney - not a very good role model for the kids - the blokes a complete pr4t!

Banned

defoe without doubt
    followed by rooney when on form

Original Poster

HesFamily4

He was actually the BEST player in the world cup, and should still be … He was actually the BEST player in the world cup, and should still be captain, not Rio 'Man Ure' Ferdinand. If there's anyone who shouldn't be in the squad it's Rooney - not a very good role model for the kids - the blokes a complete pr4t!

and gerrard is? getting a 16year old girl preg? yeah alright then!
    and act ashley cole was the best in world cup! even james milner wasbetter than gerrard! (i hate to admit as i dont like james milner)!!!!!
    get ya facts right!
    over paid toss pot!

firth_face

Says the student who denied getting any student finance help then broke … Says the student who denied getting any student finance help then broke down and admitted they do get some support.......

What? I never said In that thread that I didn't get student loans, I laughed at you because you were moaning about free money (grants), I have to pay mine back (loans).

HesFamily4

He was actually the BEST player in the world cup, and should still be … He was actually the BEST player in the world cup, and should still be captain, not Rio 'Man Ure' Ferdinand. If there's anyone who shouldn't be in the squad it's Rooney - not a very good role model for the kids - the blokes a complete pr4t!

because Gerrard is a great role model! tut...

curt889

and gerrard is? getting a 16year old girl preg? yeah alright then!and act … and gerrard is? getting a 16year old girl preg? yeah alright then!and act ashley cole was the best in world cup! even james milner wasbetter than gerrard! (i hate to admit as i dont like james milner)!!!!!get ya facts right!over paid toss pot!

I think you should return to your thread on that and also 'get your facts' right.

Oh, just read that Aliens landed............must be true........i read it. oO

I was joking about Gerrard btw, but HesFamily4 is right! Gerrard should be the captain and Rooney is crap!

james_lfc

I was joking about Gerrard btw, but HesFamily4 is right! Gerrard should … I was joking about Gerrard btw, but HesFamily4 is right! Gerrard should be the captain and Rooney is crap!

Wait for the anti-Liverpool scummers to start!

matt3454

What? I never said In that thread that I didn't get student loans, I … What? I never said In that thread that I didn't get student loans, I laughed at you because you were moaning about free money (grants), I have to pay mine back (loans).

I have to pay it back too, The money I've got now and my tuition fees. I'm entitled to it, i'm not just gonna let it sit there am i. And you did, you were popping at me about getting a job etc then you were like oh I do get student support.

But whatever, cos it's off topic.

-----------------------------------------------------

As if someone just mentioned Jason Roberts, now that's shocking.

HesFamily4

Wait for the anti-Liverpool scummers to start!

I think you accidentally put anti in that sentence mate

You said grants. Grants and bursary's don't get paid back. Loans do.

CFC_Mark

I think you accidentally put anti in that sentence mate

Just as predicted - the Chelski chavs are out in force!

HesFamily4

Yeah because gerrard is a great role model isn't he? Beating people up in pubs

I am waiting for my grant still, I do not get a bursary. But whatever, you still worded it wrong

There isn't one decent role model in the whole team..............and probably as many brain cells. lol

HesFamily4

Just as predicted - the Chelski chavs are out in force!

Not a Chelsea fan sonny. Liverpool are no longer a threat therefore have no haters. Everyone is just letting you get on with relegation and administration.

souljacker

Yeah because gerrard is a great role model isn't he? Beating people up in … Yeah because gerrard is a great role model isn't he? Beating people up in pubs

So cheating on your pregnant wife with a slapper when you have looks like Shrek, sorry Rooney, is ok then?!

Don't really like football, but can't stand Man Ure or Chelski

Edited by: "HesFamily4" 12th Oct 2010

Banned

JFK

Supermod

Rooney. Comfortably.

magicjay1986

Rooney. Comfortably.

He couldn't score in a brothel...he couldn't score i.............oh wait.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions