Who's getting drunk tonight?

Found 4th Feb 2011
Not been drunk since New Year 2009/2010(as in when 2009 turned into 2010) so been a long time!

I bought a litre of Glens Vodka(though obv not going to drink that much lol) a bottle of Dooleys, a bottle of Long Island Iced Tea, and a big bottle of Red Square Reloaded and a big bottle of blue WKD.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
34 Comments

Me.

That sounds like a proper Friday night smorgasbord, get on it

So whats the occasion that your getting wasted tonight

Banned

Inb4 the "how do you get vomit out of a carpet" thread.

Not tonight but I shall be tomorrow as it's a friends 21st Birthday

Cheers O.P. It is Friday.

Why drink now if not had a drink for over a year, and also whats the point in getting wasted?? More sensible to have a drink or 2 and not fry your liver?

Drunken posts from Ryouga could = epic thread

Banned

In b4 usual drama

I don't drink

Original Poster

ODB_69

In b4 usual drama

In after the usual trolling,

Banned

ryouga

In after the usual trolling,

But surely that's your MO? isn't that the usual with you?

Original Poster

Shellywelly

Why drink now if not had a drink for over a year, and also whats the … Why drink now if not had a drink for over a year, and also whats the point in getting wasted?? More sensible to have a drink or 2 and not fry your liver?

Lol I never said I would drink it all(I would be well dead if I did) at most I will have a few shots of vodka just with mixers, and a glass of the cocktail and a glass of alcopop(even that is pushing it)

ryouga

Lol I never said I would drink it all(I would be well dead if I did) at … Lol I never said I would drink it all(I would be well dead if I did) at most I will have a few shots of vodka just with mixers, and a glass of the cocktail and a glass of alcopop(even that is pushing it)

Your not drinking on your own are you? oO

Why the **** haven't you been drunk since then?!

I've been on a few sessions in the last few weeks let alone the last year!

What's the occasion then ryouga?

I don't drink very much....and I'm alone tonight, Very rarely drink when I am alone.

Original Poster

ODB_69

But surely that's your MO? isn't that the usual with you?

Not really, These days I write less than most people I ask a question every so often like how to change special lightbulbs or such but that isnt drama its just people assume it is(well you dont see them quick to jump on others for similar things do you)

Banned

Are you going out or staying in on your own drinking this (I'll take a wild guess at the latter shall I Billy?)

Original Poster

jellybaby22

Are u going out op??? Surely your not staying in alone getting drunk.... … Are u going out op??? Surely your not staying in alone getting drunk.... What would be the point ????

I want to sit in and listen to loud music then go to bed, I cant handle a night out not with screaming young people about puking up everywhere and drawing attention to themselves(not relaxing)

Thats disgusting OP!...

... How could you have left it so long! X)

Have a good night mate

Drinking alone is never a good idea.

Original Poster

nikkib123

Drinking alone is never a good idea.

I have been doing it for years, even when I drank weekly I went out on my own or had a can or two on my own never had a problem.

I like to do my own thing and hate being dragged around in a crowd where they want to go(though I like going out and meeting people I know)

ryouga

I have been doing it for years, even when I drank weekly I went out on my … I have been doing it for years, even when I drank weekly I went out on my own or had a can or two on my own never had a problem.I like to do my own thing and hate being dragged around in a crowd where they want to go(though I like going out and meeting people I know)

Having a couple is ok but looks like you have enough for a party!

Don't drink and drive.

Nah, not a drinker.

OP thought u were watching the calories? That drink is FULL of the fat stuff.

Original Poster

nikkib123

Having a couple is ok but looks like you have enough for a party!

The Dooleys is for a present so Im not really going to drink it anyway(even if I had a sip I would buy another then have it stored in cupboard for months) and I am not a heavy drinker anyway.

Im a full on binge drinker, hardly ever go out but when i do i get right on it, obviously when im out with my gals never ever drink indoors

next nite out is next month and i will prob consume copious amounts of alcohol

Wish i was but im working

farhadmaster

Don't drink and drive.

Yup, good bit of advice there...

You don't want to spill it X)

Have a good'un ryouga.

How is the drinking going?

Original Poster

bellabonkers

How is the drinking going?

Grand total of 0 drinks so far, too much fun listening to music.

But though I dont drink much I drink it in a short period.so I make up for it lol.

ryouga

Grand total of 0 drinks so far, too much fun listening to music.But … Grand total of 0 drinks so far, too much fun listening to music.But though I dont drink much I drink it in a short period.so I make up for it lol.

What are you listening too?
I'm just enjoying peace and quiet after a busy and noisy day.

Original Poster

bellabonkers

What are you listening too?I'm just enjoying peace and quiet after a busy … What are you listening too?I'm just enjoying peace and quiet after a busy and noisy day.

I like a crazy mix of music, Scooter, Ian Van Dahl, Paul Van Dyk, DJ Jessy, Ministry Of Sound, Tenacious D, Nightwish, DJ Sammy, The Immortals, Alice Deejay, O Zone, Fragma, Sash, Lasgo, basically going out music.
Edited by: "ryouga" 4th Feb 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text