Groups

whos going out tonight?

i am! so expect some nonsense in the misc late tonight =)

watch out bishop auckland!

87 Comments

Have one for me. I will be watching golf :thumbsup:

I don't know if I'm out tonight or not yet, depends if I get a good enough offer (or any offer )

Matrixblade;5306351

I don't know if I'm out tonight or not yet, depends if I get a good … I don't know if I'm out tonight or not yet, depends if I get a good enough offer (or any offer )

Go out on your own & maybe you'll get an offer that way

Just got back from 3 weeks in Bali. Wouldn't think twice about going out on my own anytime when on holiday. Strange that when you get back home, unless I'm popping into my local or have someone in tow, I wouldn't even consider going out alone.

Matrixblade;5306431

Just got back from 3 weeks in Bali. Wouldn't think twice about going out … Just got back from 3 weeks in Bali. Wouldn't think twice about going out on my own anytime when on holiday. Strange that when you get back home, unless I'm popping into my local or have someone in tow, I wouldn't even consider going out alone.

Fair comment, each to their own. I love going out alone & holidaying alone. Going Bulgaria, Madrid & Venice alone in next few weeks :-D

Original Poster

darren9030;5306451

Fair comment, each to their own. I love going out alone & holidaying … Fair comment, each to their own. I love going out alone & holidaying alone. Going Bulgaria, Madrid & Venice alone in next few weeks :-D

gosh your so lucky. i would love to go away on my own but wouldnt dare

donnaraine;5306472

gosh your so lucky. i would love to go away on my own but wouldnt dare

"Never regret what you could have done - just do it"

I want to go ouuuuuuuttttttttttt!

darren9030;5306487

"Never regret what you could have done - just do it"

Bulgaria £61 return. Madrid £20 return. Venice £8 return. That includes all taxes & charges & as i use an electron card there is no booking fee so most of us can afford this :-D

angelfairee;5306490

I want to go ouuuuuuuttttttttttt!

What you waiting for - forgotten where the door is :giggle:

Original Poster

darren9030;5306501

Bulgaria £61 return. Madrid £20 return. Venice £8 return. That includes al … Bulgaria £61 return. Madrid £20 return. Venice £8 return. That includes all taxes & charges & as i use an electron card there is no booking fee so most of us can afford this :-D

really? thats so cheap!

can i come? :-D

donnaraine;5306524

really? thats so cheap!can i come? :-D

Pack your bags - or should i say grab your coat :-D

Original Poster

darren9030;5306528

Pack your bags - or should i say grab your coat :-D

:w00t:

darren9030;5306510

What you waiting for - forgotten where the door is :giggle:

I'm too much of a wimp to go out on my own. Either that or people would think I was mental if I sat and talked to myself.

I'm not sure what to do

Burnley are playing at Wembley tomorrow and alot of my mates are up early and going down there. Defo out tomorrow to watch the match though, even if I don't support Burnley - its an excuse for a brilliant day/night out (providing they win - if they lose, I shall be making an early exit :p)

Meadsy4742;5306578

I'm not sure what to do :(Burnley are playing at Wembley tomorrow and … I'm not sure what to do :(Burnley are playing at Wembley tomorrow and alot of my mates are up early and going down there. Defo out tomorrow to watch the match though, even if I don't support Burnley - its an excuse for a brilliant day/night out (providing they win - if they lose, I shall be making an early exit :p)

2-1 Burnley. You will be ok :thumbsup:

I'm so relieved, I'm staying home, no work tonight it's Sunday

darren9030;5306589

2-1 Burnley. You will be ok :thumbsup:

Thats the only reason I want them to win, so tomorrow day/night is electrifying. :whistling:

ClarityofMind;5306600

I'm so relieved, I'm staying home, no work tonight it's Sunday

Ergh - I hate staying in when I know I could be missing out on so much stuff, can't really afford thursday, friday, saturday, sunday AND monday. First night in since thursday for me and I nearly cried with the boredom :?

Meadsy4742;5306623

Ergh - I hate staying in when I know I could be missing out on so much … Ergh - I hate staying in when I know I could be missing out on so much stuff, can't really afford thursday, friday, saturday, sunday AND monday. First night in since thursday for me and I nearly cried with the boredom :?

awww, it's different, when you have kids, it's a relief to do nothing lol

ClarityofMind;5306702

awww, it's different, when you have kids, it's a relief to do nothing lol

Children ruin everything.

think i'll be going out - still got work at 9am tomorrow though...

Nope, another night in... damn crutches

angelfairee;5306733

Children ruin everything.

awww, not true

ClarityofMind;5306857

awww, not true

I wouldn't know. I like to make assumptions based on inexperience.

angelfairee;5306860

I wouldn't know. I like to make assumptions based on inexperience.

lol!

Original Poster

emhaslam;5306838

think i'll be going out - still got work at 9am tomorrow though...

lol hardcore!

no way can i go to work with a hangover

donnaraine;5306901

lol hardcore!no way can i go to work with a hangover

lol. its not much of a job - just working at a campsite 9 till 1 :thumbsup:

i'm only young - will be alright Pint of water before I go to bed isnt it?

emhaslam;5306949

lol. its not much of a job - just working at a campsite 9 till 1 … lol. its not much of a job - just working at a campsite 9 till 1 :thumbsup:i'm only young - will be alright Pint of water before I go to bed isnt it?

Make it 2 pints and some toast.

I'm off out in a bit.

freebies - gotta igood invite to opening of new local bar, then on to late bar where I dj, then who knows.

Probably end up hammered but no work tomozz so there we go!!!

i'm going to be out all night tonight.........................................to the library

me wants someone to go out with :-( i have no kids and i'm sat in the house all alone with my best friend Gallo..... sympathy is welcomed :-D

lfc_engravedonheart;5307453

me wants someone to go out with :-( i have no kids and i'm sat in the … me wants someone to go out with :-( i have no kids and i'm sat in the house all alone with my best friend Gallo..... sympathy is welcomed :-D

me want to go out too......had plans with my sis in law then nephew got run over last night :roll:......selfish lol :oops:

have a wine rack full of red so expect drunkenness later :w00t:

choc1969;5307492

me want to go out too......had plans with my sis in law then nephew got … me want to go out too......had plans with my sis in law then nephew got run over last night :roll:......selfish lol :oops:have a wine rack full of red so expect drunkenness later :w00t:

is it wrong that i am already drunk :oops: i have no kids and the sunshine made me do it :roll: awwww poor nephew...... you wanna go out choc? lol

lfc_engravedonheart;5307584

is it wrong that i am already drunk :oops: i have no kids and the … is it wrong that i am already drunk :oops: i have no kids and the sunshine made me do it :roll: awwww poor nephew...... you wanna go out choc? lol

up for partying hun......got rid of the kid earlier and now a tad bored as was up for a bit of drinking, flirting and dancing.......:-D

not wrong you're drunk......I'm planning on getting that way and staying that way until work on Tues :thumbsup:

I have limited wine supply :-/

choc1969;5307614

up for partying hun......got rid of the kid earlier and now a tad bored … up for partying hun......got rid of the kid earlier and now a tad bored as was up for a bit of drinking, flirting and dancing.......:-Dnot wrong you're drunk......I'm planning on getting that way and staying that way until work on Tues :thumbsup:

well i'm up for the same as you..... not fancy coming out partying with me :-D

tea-towel;5307644

I have limited wine supply :-/

i have unlimited wine supply :thumbsup:

Partayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Addresses pls...who's near Bristol or at least in this timezone ? How much taxis gonna cost ?

Are you lot really going out together? And how do I get in on the unlimited wine? I have unlimited time! (well, until 7.00 on Tuesday :-) !!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?22
      2. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…44
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming33
      4. Memory foam mattress topper33

See more discussions