Whos going to be watchin Junior Apprentice tonight?

Banned 30 replies
Found 12th May 2010
definately going to watch this, itll be really funny seing a kid get fired imagine if they cry ha!, anyone else going to watch this tonight been waiting for a new series for a year now

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

Original Poster Banned

apparently from what i read its 25grand so alot of money to be honest

What time?

dontdothatagain;8591668

What time?

9pm BBC1 :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;8591668

What time?

9pm on BBC1 i think?

nikkib123;8591681

9pm BBC1 :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I'd rather watch the Trevor Mcdonald sex tape..

Original Poster Banned

hope its a good entertaining series, wonder what challenges they'll get

Ha ha - they are little brats!

Loved the first one - jeeeeeez

Good morning Lord Sugar

am watching

not sure how long for though:whistling:

omg they just showed my 6th form college :w00t:

the college opened in 2002 im confused :?

lol they're in my old chemistry class :p:p:p

That leader is a c**k.

Jordan (aka little Andy Murray) what a plonker

vengod;8591945

That leader is a c**k.

zermattbusby;8591954

Jordan (aka little Andy Murray) what a plonker

reminds me of my friend (former friend!) that runs his own business, power gets the better of him and he abuses his staff everyone walked out on him, now his business his going under :whistling:

Yer that one lads a cock

How old are they all? 17? that one lad looks like hes in his mid twenties

That reece kid is weird and jordan the boys PM is a **** lol

The boys sold theirs for 289....but they off loaded some of it for 250 lol wtf so over all the day they made like 40 quid? Bahaha

Jordons suit looks like its made of tin foil!!!

Good show. Intresting characters on the boys team.

Original Poster Banned

great show, really wanted jordan to go, wasnt impressed by too many people though wonder what task theyll get next week

safx41;8592300

great show, really wanted jordan to go, wasnt impressed by too many … great show, really wanted jordan to go, wasnt impressed by too many people though wonder what task theyll get next week

Designing a bit of camping gear maybe?

haha lol at the explanation he had to give before firing him just so jordan wouldnt cry like a baby haha he was a stuck up **** though

Original Poster Banned

defo, i hated him so much for some reason and then he said hes better then everyone else, that explains why he got the chop

safx41;8592405

defo, i hated him so much for some reason and then he said hes better … defo, i hated him so much for some reason and then he said hes better then everyone else, that explains why he got the chop

yup he was way to static, could hardly sell, I liked that Zoe girl who was just sell sell sell, and that stupid PM complaining about it, if it wins you the task just stfu haha

Original Poster Banned

i agree, zoe was doing what she does best, i think the leader just wanted to be the main person which didnt work at all but i do see zoe going very far and whiners never go far

Just watched it on Sky +. I didn't like that Jordan, he hardly managed. He made a few big decisions, which were pretty poor - he definitely didn't manage the staff working for him. The task started at 11 - the best time to sell lunch items, and instead they fumbled round pricing for a few hours, by which time lunch time trade was just a trickle. He deserved to go.

The little interviews they did at the start made me chuckle, especially the girl in the yellow saying she didn't want to be like her Mum because she never reached her goals or something. I bet her Mum was so proud when she saw that.

Original Poster Banned

ha, i dont really think anyone liked that jordan kid, glad he went did anyone impress you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland47
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions