I got beijing2008 on xbox 360 yesterday anyone else got it online

Gamertag - dandoc2

35 Comments

Is it good mate?

Thinking about getting this

Original Poster

vengod;2401194

Is it good mate? Thinking about getting this

Its good but it takes a while gettingused to the events and there are loads of them
Canoeing- table tennis judo etc which i didnt expect

Get it for like £30.50 at shopto.net

i knew there were over 38 events but didnt know which ones.

It have that horse 1?

Anything like Athens on the PS2?

Original Poster

vengod;2401214

i knew there were over 38 events but didnt know which ones. It have that … i knew there were over 38 events but didnt know which ones. It have that horse 1?Anything like Athens on the PS2?

lol no horse jumping no

Theres
100m
200m
400m
800m
1500m
110 hurdles
100m hurdles
high jump
long jump
triple jump
shotput
hammer
discus
javelin
and then loads of floor events
and then other ones like skeeting and archery
and then judo - canoeing - cycling

Its basically the same events as athens + tons more
but the only diff is the controls
like 1500m you know you used to pushing the analogue up to keep a steady pace well on beijing you have to tap A and B instead which is a pain

Lot more fun but i need some peeps to play online in contests

Nice,

Well il see the brother, cash is a bit low at the min.

i cant wait for this game, after i get bk from holiday, me and numpty are gonna get this, we can set up HUKD OLYMPICS!!!!

does it lag online>??

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2402181

does it lag online>??

only a tiny tad depends on the event

Im offended actually becos gamesmaster mag gave it 52%

acecatcher3;2401558

i cant wait for this game, after i get bk from holiday, me and numpty are … i cant wait for this game, after i get bk from holiday, me and numpty are gonna get this, we can set up HUKD OLYMPICS!!!!

Yer tho they have to patch some bits as long jump doesnt work sometimes no matter how fast you tap

dandoc2;2402390

only a tiny tad depends on the event Im offended actually becos … only a tiny tad depends on the event Im offended actually becos gamesmaster mag gave it 52%Yer tho they have to patch some bits as long jump doesnt work sometimes no matter how fast you tap

justin says he has u on xbl ill look for u and add, we can get a few ppl online at a time! looking forward to the button bashing! :thumbsup:

9.77 on 100m

Bit laggy online

I actually went for a job interview as a tester for this game when it was in development.

I had to pay the post office to give me my rejection letter.

For that reason I refuse to buy this game, lol.

Id love to become a games tester - how you go about?

would you recommend using my last DL on it daniel?

Original Poster

t0mm;2414115

dl??

Original Poster

vengod;2409379

9.77 on 100m

best i got it 9.85

Whats your favourite event?

Hopefully they will get online sorted out

Original Poster

vengod;2415152

Whats your favourite event? Hopefully they will get online sorted out

fav is javelin - then hammer and then triple

100m - Good event - Nice and quick.
200m - Also a good event
400m - This really tires the arms
800m - This is more laid back and quite a good event - need to time sprint right.
1500m - Yet to do.
110 hurdles - Love the hurdles.
100m hurdles - Women dont seem as good.
high jump - Broke the record
long jump - Cant jump far no matter what!
triple jump - As above
shotput - An ok event - timing bit hard.
hammer - Good event - I like!
discus - An ok event
Javelin - Like this event
Floor events - Yet to try
The Bars - Parrell is ok, uneven alot harder.
Archery - I like - Achievement seems hard
Shooting - Ok
Judo - Yet to try
Cycling - OK
Canoeing - Found this v.hard
Swimming - Freestyle is favourite, 100m tires the arms lol

Original Poster

vengod;2415261

100m - Good event - Nice and quick.200m - Also a good event 400m - This … 100m - Good event - Nice and quick.200m - Also a good event 400m - This really tires the arms 800m - This is more laid back and quite a good event - need to time sprint right. 1500m - Yet to do. 110 hurdles - Love the hurdles. 100m hurdles - Women dont seem as good. high jump - Broke the record long jump - Cant jump far no matter what! triple jump - As aboveshotput - An ok event - timing bit hard.hammer - Good event - I like!discus - An ok event Javelin - Like this event :)Floor events - Yet to tryThe Bars - Parrell is ok, uneven alot harder.Archery - I like - Achievement seems hardShooting - OkJudo - Yet to tryCycling - OKCanoeing - Found this v.hard Swimming - Freestyle is favourite, 100m tires the arms lol

i found i was alright with tapping a and b but as soon as i changed to the stick waggle i was breaking world records

off to paly it now if anyone wants agame

dandoc2;2415269

i found i was alright with tapping a and b but as soon as i changed to … i found i was alright with tapping a and b but as soon as i changed to the stick waggle i was breaking world records off to paly it now if anyone wants agame

Waggle stick rules...

However waggling for sweimming seems harder (im sure you can use it)

vengod;2414104

Id love to become a games tester - how you go about?

Just keep a look out on the careers pages for the developers.

Cheers...

ANy site reccommendations?

have u got grid

OnTheBallCity;2415447

have u got grid

Nope - Mate has but never plays it.

Original Poster

vengod;2415285

Waggle stick rules...However waggling for sweimming seems harder (im sure … Waggle stick rules...However waggling for sweimming seems harder (im sure you can use it)

nah i button bash for the swimming

just set a new record for javelin so look at the leaderboards if youve added me - dandoc2 :gamertag

Banned

t0mm;2414115

TBH i don'T think it is worth it but then again its only £1 depending on the discs your using LOL, i played it for a about half an hour got fed up, i'll give it another try today as 100m with the borther was pretty good. But i think its a pretty average game.

Original Poster

king1gazza;2415731

TBH i don'T think it is worth it but then again its only £1 depending on … TBH i don'T think it is worth it but then again its only £1 depending on the discs your using LOL, i played it for a about half an hour got fed up, i'll give it another try today as 100m with the borther was pretty good. But i think its a pretty average game.

i think the thing with this game is you play it more and more - beginnign i gave up but i keep coming bk to it

Banned

yeh had another go today and a slight improvemnt much mroe enjoyable in multiplayer yet to try live but played with friends and family and was class

Original Poster

king1gazza;2416445

yeh had another go today and a slight improvemnt much mroe enjoyable in … yeh had another go today and a slight improvemnt much mroe enjoyable in multiplayer yet to try live but played with friends and family and was class

yep grow to love it imo

i bought it but when i got home i got a red light on my xbox gonna have to send it to microsoft

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2416494

i bought it but when i got home i got a red light on my xbox gonna … i bought it but when i got home i got a red light on my xbox gonna have to send it to microsoft

aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :p:p:p:p:p

[QUOTE=dandoc2;2416508]aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha QUOTE]

lol idiot, when i get it working, ill b a beast :thumbsup:

Banned

LOL GUTTED MATE! Make sure when you ring em you have a good go at them, and say your really dissapointed and how you should have some sort of compensation. I got a years subscription of live last time i did it =D and my mate got a free wrieless controller!

Original Poster

lol idiot, when i get it working, ill b a beast :thumbsup

my bad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2127
    2. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313888

See more discussions