Groups

Who's job is it???

To put the next customer barrier up? Should It be done for you or should you have to do it yourself when you get there... I'll be honest sometimes I have to put it up for me and the person behind.

amen

12 Comments

Should be done,when I've finished putting my items on conveyor,I stick the sign up. If someone does it for me,I say thanks.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5483470

Should be done,when I've finished putting my items on conveyor,I stick … Should be done,when I've finished putting my items on conveyor,I stick the sign up. If someone does it for me,I say thanks.

Me too

Do you mean the "Next Customer" sign at the till? I usually do it myself, though Asda staff seem to be trained to do it.

If someone is behind me I will put it up, if someone comes a long later, I let them put it up.

Don't really get anyone infront or behind of me since I started shopping at the local Morrisons though.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5483470

Should be done,when I've finished putting my items on conveyor,I stick … Should be done,when I've finished putting my items on conveyor,I stick the sign up. If someone does it for me,I say thanks.

yup that's what i do

Original Poster

I once stole one from Netto. Then on my next trip to asda I used it there. Think I confused the cashier

Jed Maxwell;5483511

I once stole one from Netto. Then on my next trip to asda I used it … I once stole one from Netto. Then on my next trip to asda I used it there. Think I confused the cashier

Are you a kleptomaniac then?

I usually put one up right after I've put my shopping on. I don't wanna have to look at/talk to other people in the line! :w00t:

Its a job for those who are courteous

starsparkle2311;5483547

I laugh when someone stands behind you with a trolley load and won't put … I laugh when someone stands behind you with a trolley load and won't put there stuff on the conveyor belt until you have put the bar there for them, in that case I usually make them wait,hohohoho.

I'd give them the, "This till is closing" sign.

Remember they probably won't be able to reach it?

starsparkle2311;5483572

so you don't do it then?:-D

Of course I'd do it you Sparkle ;-)

starsparkle2311;5483591

I know that, but they could at least put their stuff on until they can … I know that, but they could at least put their stuff on until they can reach it:thumbsup:

Don't want you paying for their stuff. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions