Groups

Who's leaving X Factor Tonight

Banned
    X factors on in a minute, who do you think will leave ?

Personally I think Lloyd should have gone ages ago. If he was ugly he would have gone week one. I was suprisingly entertained by Jedward last night although they honestly don't deserve to be in the competition.

119 Comments

probably will be Lloyd but I would love Danyl to go

Olly to win:thumbsup:

Who cares? :whistling:

Banned

KOGONAI;6821477

Who cares? :whistling:

Virgins and spinsters:thumbsup:

Lloyd hopefully!x

Lloyd to go!

Either Lloyd or Lloyd :thumbsup:

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]black eyed peas by the sound[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

lloyd or danyl.

Banned

black eyed peas performance is poorr....

Hamm;6821661

black eyed peas performance is poorr....

I thought they were quite good!:?

Supermod

Sheena0104;6821683

I thought they were quite good!:?

They were.

Banned

i thought they were abismal.

Danyl I think ..

Was that not Dermot's voice on the advert for the new Williams album?
    Didn't think that was allowed? :?

MBeeching;6821746

Was that not Dermot's voice on the advert for the new Williams … Was that not Dermot's voice on the advert for the new Williams album?Didn't think that was allowed? :?

Why would that be nawty?

think leona just beat staceys singing ability-not much in it tho-leona by a nose:whistling:

barky;6821798

think leona just beat staceys singing ability-not much in it tho-leona by … think leona just beat staceys singing ability-not much in it tho-leona by a nose:whistling:

:w00t:

Sheena0104;6821788

Why would that be nawty?

I'm sure it's something to do with cross promotion and potentially influencing consumers :oops:

MBeeching;6821836

I'm sure it's something to do with cross promotion and potentially … I'm sure it's something to do with cross promotion and potentially influencing consumers :oops:

ooooh I see... I'm not sure x

Banned

MBeeching;6821836

I'm sure it's something to do with cross promotion and potentially … I'm sure it's something to do with cross promotion and potentially influencing consumers :oops:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]think that is only for sponsors links etc.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ooh.. here we go!

If Lloyd doesn't go then I'm going to throw a tantrum.

Edit: [FONT=Arial Black]ARGH![/FONT]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

anyone ever seen stacey and bullseye from toy story in the same room at the same time?

MBeeching;6821944

If Lloyd doesn't go then I'm going to throw a tantrum.

i am going to tantrum with you now!

No! Not the lovely Lucie :x

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]if they dont save lucie im gonna kill myself[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ohhh between Lucie and John + Edward

bye bye john and edward!

Who is that first actor on the tissue ad? the one with the dog and the tattoos?

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Doctor Doctor.... Doctor Doctor...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sheena0104;6821976

Who is that first actor on the tissue ad? the one with the dog and the … Who is that first actor on the tissue ad? the one with the dog and the tattoos?

only dog with tattoos I know is peaches geldof:whistling:

wonder what jedward are gonna do for their final song as they won't have all the theatrics behind them :lol: bye bye john & edward :whistling:

barky;6821973

bye bye john and edward!

hope so!!!!! 3:1 voting!!! I really like Lucie....she shouldnt have been in the bottom

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Lucie is foxy as hell.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sheena0104;6821976

Who is that first actor on the tissue ad? the one with the dog and the … Who is that first actor on the tissue ad? the one with the dog and the tattoos?

Tom 'The Hottie' Hardy

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hUu42MZRiGk/Sn7ArRlKYII/AAAAAAAABC8/yI-_M5AAjLY/s320/tom_hardy.jpg

barky;6821991

only dog with tattoos I know is peaches geldof:whistling:

:-D...
    Noooo.. not her!

A bloke....crying whilst watching a film... hugging his dog... has tattoos... who is he?

Then Bob Geldolf pops up in a meeting.. and Sven makes an appearance..

They all use tissues.....

x

choc1969;6822022

Tom 'The Hottie' Hardy

ooooh thanks.... he is lovely!

What's he been in?

I will make it my life ambition to see Jedward hung drawn and quartered if they make it through.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]First note and lucie has already beaten Jedward.

Woop.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions