Groups

Who's Line is it Anyway??

I always love the 'Irish Drinking Song' and the 'Hoe Downs' most.... And USA over UK....

8 Comments

Banned

lol that show is so stupid... my friend loves it.... load of cack i think.... i dont find americans funny in the slightest..

oh.... and hi

Original Poster

DangerGod;5266089

lol that show is so stupid... my friend loves it.... load of cack i … lol that show is so stupid... my friend loves it.... load of cack i think.... i dont find americans funny in the slightest..oh.... and hi

Hi! :-D

It's one of those things that can be watched at anytime, any mood, and one think that makes me smile everytime!!!

The 2 Americans Colin and Ryan have such a 'click' it is unbelievable!!!!

Banned

i guess i never really give it enough time, only watched it once or twice but didnt take my fancy

so whats your excuse for being awake all night aswell? lol

I thought it was okay at first, but now its just boring....

Original Poster

DangerGod;5266101

i guess i never really give it enough time, only watched it once or twice … i guess i never really give it enough time, only watched it once or twice but didnt take my fancyso whats your excuse for being awake all night aswell? lol

Only really started this time of night on here a few nights ago!! It's like late night Facebook with out really knowing the people :thumbsup:

But seriously, youtube a few... Not to convert you into liking it, but it is funny stuff!!!

USA whos line is it anyway is well funny, i disagree though, i hate all the musical acts such as hoe down and that, i like stuff like sound effects, yeh ryan and colin the funniest

Original Poster

kamy187;5266112

USA whos line is it anyway is well funny, i disagree though, i hate all … USA whos line is it anyway is well funny, i disagree though, i hate all the musical acts such as hoe down and that, i like stuff like sound effects, yeh ryan and colin the funniest

They are really the 2 'song' ones I really like...Narrate/Film Noir is quality too. And for some reason, the women guests never seem that funny....... :?

The 2 Americans Colin and Ryan

Colin is Canadian:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions