Found 4th Sep 2010
Who is more sad, me surfing the net or the missus watching ultimate big brother?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7qg0f5eXxfMgXWXOylEPQK5upiAKlLea83HiruNpMyk7uaM&t=1&usg=__AMTBSasWJCHLV7Izx4seRKmfloY=[/img]

you are lol jokes

you searching goggle for ultimate big brother

Watching the ultimate big brother has to top the sadometer!! At least when you surf the net there will be always be a different outcome - with big brother they go in and come out exactly the same!!

tinkerbell28

Hmm hard one, I am trying to work it our for me and the hubby.I am … Hmm hard one, I am trying to work it our for me and the hubby.I am surfing the net, watching x factor drinking water and he is in the garage as he had to do something with the car and things like that just can't wait X)

now thats a proper man, Mr Tinkerbell.

michelleleemoo

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7qg0f5eXxfMgXWXOylEPQK5upiAKlLea83HiruNpMyk7uaM&t=1&usg=__AMTBSasWJCHLV7Izx4seRKmfloY=[/img]

Public rep?

Op I guess it depends what other tabs you have open.

You should post a screenshot really (_;)

Was doing both at the same time via ipod touch!

me reading this thread about you two being sad

the wife is the biggest sado

Making a thread about this (which is a **** all thread) it is possibly one of the saddest things I've seen.

Yeah, almost as sad as you reading and posting in what you consider a **** thread.

deek72

Yeah, almost as sad as you reading and posting in what you consider a … Yeah, almost as sad as you reading and posting in what you consider a **** thread.

Not as sad as you though, so I win.

You fail.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?47
    2. Driving anxiety.1923
    3. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430

See more discussions