Whos on the Alcohol Tonight ?

I am went and grabbed a few boxes of that deal which was posted earlier (15 cans of Carlsberg Export 330ml cans from Asda £5) who else is drinking ? what are you drinking too ?

15 Comments

Southern Comfort here.... mmmm ....my....head............its..starting .......to....hurt........... yes mother.... I'll do it.

3 bottles of Somerset cider, 2 cans of stella only thing left is the whiskey

8 small stubby's of Tesco's best !!

Original Poster

james02;6466811

8 small stubby's of Tesco's best !!

LOL i wouldn't ever drink that lol

J.Dance;6466805

3 bottles of Somerset cider, 2 cans of stella only thing left is the … 3 bottles of Somerset cider, 2 cans of stella only thing left is the whiskey

niiiiiice get that whiskey (only JD though )

jonb2412;6466792

Southern Comfort here.... mmmm ....my....head............its..starting … Southern Comfort here.... mmmm ....my....head............its..starting .......to....hurt........... yes mother.... I'll do it.

ahh SOCO is good too actually lol

dcx_badass;6466790

On a friday? Not me, weekdays is where it's at.

would but i have college early like every day :-( so have to stick to weekends again :-(

Sorry, breaking the trend, just back from a night out. Currently made a make-shift pitta with beans and ham..

[FONT=Verdana]8 x Bottle of Tuborg Beer...Danish Bliss!!! :-D

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Not the whiskey is Glendronach a scottish 12 year single malted variety

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6466823

I start uni at 12 on monday, and my week finishes at 11 on wednesday (10 … I start uni at 12 on monday, and my week finishes at 11 on wednesday (10 start but only one hour), so basically I can go out everyday except monday night (9am start on tuesday), so we stay in and watch films at the weekend as town is expensive.

NIIIIIIIICE!!! lol wish i could :-( lol

Original Poster

J.Dance;6466826

Not the whiskey is Glendronach a scottish 12 year single malted variety

ahh touche :thumbsup:

danny09;6466830

ahh touche :thumbsup:

Its not too bad, got quite a kick to it goes down smooth and then hits you :-D

Original Poster

J.Dance;6466833

Its not too bad, got quite a kick to it goes down smooth and then hits … Its not too bad, got quite a kick to it goes down smooth and then hits you :-D

lol just like disaronno :thumbsup:

danny09;6466839

lol just like disaronno :thumbsup:

Worse where is none is my motto!

Original Poster

J.Dance;6466842

Worse where is none is my motto!

lol +1 thats a good motto mate!

Grey Goose... been at it all night with mates, 3 bottles between people, everyones gone now and the tipsy highs going, might break open that £60 bottle of Stoli Elité, perfect night cap... I know tommorrow I'm gonna have the worst hangover, but if I don't sleep tomorrow doesn't come right?

4Site;6467037

Grey Goose... been at it all night with mates, 3 bottles between people, … Grey Goose... been at it all night with mates, 3 bottles between people, everyones gone now and the tipsy highs going, might break open that £60 bottle of Stoli Elité, perfect night cap... I know tommorrow I'm gonna have the worst hangover, but if I don't sleep tomorrow doesn't come right?

nice tastes!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions