Groups

Who's put on the most weight??? :-)

Good morning all and Happy New Year. I feel like I have been on one long feasting session since my works do on12th Dec, followed by meals out with friends, meals in with friends, 2 christmas dinners, (one without kids one with) endless troughing on stuff that " must be used up" and then finally the huge wine and nibbles blow out last night.

I have managed to put on 12 lbs in 2 weeks, can anyone beat that??

25 Comments

I stopped smoking in July and havn't stopped eating since........

Original Poster

donnydude;3914194

I stopped smoking in July and havn't stopped eating since........

So wots the total gain?

i loose weight when i stop smoking...??i stopped again last night...i am mega careful when i quit and go the gym like a good girl...and eat totally healthy......when i smoke i go the gym,but cant wait to get out for a fag..and i snack........on ****!!!!!!!from today its back to cottage cheese/quorn/frozen mullerlites/salad and snack a jacks as a treat!!...

MrGrumpyman;3914211

So wots the total gain?

You should never ask a lady her weight!
    But as I'm a bloke I would say an additional 3 stone :oops:

Original Poster

donnydude;3914442

You should never ask a lady her weight!But as I'm a bloke I would say an … You should never ask a lady her weight!But as I'm a bloke I would say an additional 3 stone :oops:

I feel pathetic now!! :-D

more to grab hold of thats what I say!

Original Poster

bitseylango;3914652

Nowt like a good handful eh Bits :-D

bitseylango;3914652

I take it you've seen where my additional 3 stone has gone to then bitsey? :w00t:

MrGrumpyman;3914666

Nowt like a good handful eh Bits :-D

donnydude;3914711

I take it you've seen where my additional 3 stone has gone to then … I take it you've seen where my additional 3 stone has gone to then bitsey? :w00t:

Good job I got little hands! :whistling:

bet i can beat it only as im pregnant tho lol

I had the flu, I think I've lost about a stone

bitseylango;3914730

Good job I got little hands! :whistling:

:w00t: lmao!! :giggle:

doesn't matter what i eat , i don't put any weight on :-D

nikkib123;3917630

Yes that right - he's twenty five stone and no matter what hes eats he … Yes that right - he's twenty five stone and no matter what hes eats he stays at twenty five stone!

lol!!

ha ha x funny x i have lost 53 pound in total this last 18 months x put 5 pounds on over christmas !!

nikkib123;3917630

Yes that right - he's twenty five stone and no matter what hes eats he … Yes that right - he's twenty five stone and no matter what hes eats he stays at twenty five stone!

i'm 11st 8lbs when ya dismount me :-D

I dont want to get on the scales to find out:?

frollickingfrill;3917866

I dont want to get on the scales to find out:?

go on , we need a laugh :whistling:

Original Poster

Weights going back down again now....phew, must have had a bit of an internal backlog!!!

Doesnt muscle weigh more than fat? ...technically you could go to the gym and put on weight...sorry pedantic mood

Original Poster

Pan111;3924839

Doesnt muscle weigh more than fat? ...technically you could go to the gym … Doesnt muscle weigh more than fat? ...technically you could go to the gym and put on weight...sorry pedantic mood

I reckon a kilo of fat weighs the same as a kilo of muscle meself :-D

lol...ok worded differently I would have gotten away with it :-D

Original Poster

Most likely. I knew wot you meant. I have been without my usual daily workout for a coupla weeks, but back on it again today, so hopefully it'll just be a temporary glitch :-D

Christmas usually ferks up my gym routine...the obligatory tin of chocs on the coffee table for the two weeks doesnt help though

Original Poster

Pan111;3924985

Christmas usually ferks up my gym routine...the obligatory tin of chocs … Christmas usually ferks up my gym routine...the obligatory tin of chocs on the coffee table for the two weeks doesnt help though

I don't go to gym, I go into the woods and carry back BIG logs for fire :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions