Groups

whos seen Slumdog Millionaire?

What did you think of it?

15 Comments

Original Poster

I thought it was fantastic, best film i've watched in ages!

saw it twice - loved it

Loved it, after about 20 mins I wasn't sure if I could continue watching(I'm sure you know what bit I'm on about) but glad I didnt give up, was brilliant.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4967727

Loved it, after about 20 mins I wasn't sure if I could continue … Loved it, after about 20 mins I wasn't sure if I could continue watching(I'm sure you know what bit I'm on about) but glad I didnt give up, was brilliant.

your talking about that really ***** bit?

great film, do you mean the eyebal bit?

makershaker;4967702

I thought it was fantastic, best film i've watched in ages!

nice topic mate, you are really friendly, you have been repped

Yeah, didnt want to say it out incase others hadn't seen it.

Really disgusted me, we watched it in bed and when we got to that bit I could remember thinking to myself omg I cant watch this, was about to say to him gonna just watch this yourself then it got better kinda thing.

Saw it was pretty good kinda don't remember it that well now might watch it again soon probably gonna get it when it comes out on DVD.

Banned

Great film, ALL made sense in the end................... :roll:

AshleyRFC;4967762

Yeah, didnt want to say it out incase others hadn't seen it.Really … Yeah, didnt want to say it out incase others hadn't seen it.Really disgusted me, we watched it in bed and when we got to that bit I could remember thinking to myself omg I cant watch this, was about to say to him gonna just watch this yourself then it got better kinda thing.

very kind of you mate, you have been repped :thumbsup:

jjcaho;4967781

Great film, ALL made sense in the end................... :roll:

I agree with you! :thumbsup:

It's a great film to watch and look forward to watching it again when out on DVD.

very refreshing something different.

Ive never seen it but im getting sick of people talking about it - wait until i see it THEN talk about it

It is CRAP! :thumbsup:

I watched it on the small screen on a plane and usually that means that it makes the film hopeless, but I really enjoyed it. I actually loved the final bit as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions