Hi!!!

Yeh im a lil bit bored lol

xx

41 Comments

I'm up.

I'm avoiding going to bed!!

(will be knackered tomorrow though)

Nope not here.

PLENNNNNNNNNTY of people are up at this time. Ask the same question in 4 hours.

Adam2050;5581776

Nope not here.

lies

Smeagol lies

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD;5581771

I'm up.I'm avoiding going to bed!!(will be knackered tomorrow though)

yep same here,
    this is the only time i get utter peace and quiet!!! :-D

and then I wonder why im tired.... :thinking: xx

Adam2050;5581787

Damn how did you tell?

i az got da powa!

Lol! I'm up too but only cos my daughter won't go to sleep!

Original Poster Banned

Hi everyone *waves*
    xx

Smeagol i az got da powa!

Original Poster Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;5581805

Lol! I'm up too but only cos my daughter won't go to sleep!

Aw how old is she??
    Both of my girls are asleep but my 5 month old will prob want a bottle in a hour or 2 so no point in going to bed lol :lazy:
    xx

i c u az changed da avi

Smeagol i c u az changed da avi

student_mummy;5581823

Aw how old is she??Both of my girls are asleep but my 5 month old will … Aw how old is she??Both of my girls are asleep but my 5 month old will prob want a bottle in a hour or 2 so no point in going to bed lol :lazy:xx

wake her up now and feed her, thats my technique :-D

Adam2050;5581830

Me nar.

yarrrr, i iz likin it doe

Smeagol yarrrr, i iz likin it doe

student_mummy;5581823

Aw how old is she??Both of my girls are asleep but my 5 month old will … Aw how old is she??Both of my girls are asleep but my 5 month old will prob want a bottle in a hour or 2 so no point in going to bed lol :lazy:xx

Just turned 8 months. she has no reason to be awake! lol x

Original Poster Banned

Smeagol wake her up now and feed her, thats my technique :-D

Original Poster Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;5581844

Just turned 8 months. she has no reason to be awake! lol x

OMG lol, I hope my youngest doesnt start that (she will be amusing herself in her cot if she does!! :roll: ) xx

Morning!
    I'll be up all night, night shift for the week and the wife gets all the bed... no change there then until my sons get there!

student_mummy;5581851

lol, I would but then she will just think shes lucky and getting 2 … lol, I would but then she will just think shes lucky and getting 2 bottles :pxx

Lol, all hell would break loose if i did that! :w00t:

Me:thumbsup:

student_mummy;5581867

OMG lol, I hope my youngest doesnt start that (she will be amusing … OMG lol, I hope my youngest doesnt start that (she will be amusing herself in her cot if she does!! :roll: ) xx

Aww, although she does have 4 teeth so another may be on the way.. oh gosh... x

Original Poster Banned

lawe;5581868

Morning!I'll be up all night, night shift for the week and the wife gets … Morning!I'll be up all night, night shift for the week and the wife gets all the bed... no change there then until my sons get there!

Your wifes pregnant? Sorry if im wrong, just didnt quite get that message lol
    I couldnt deal with night shift, id end up falling asleep!!
    What do you do?

Original Poster Banned

tigerallstars;5581891

Me:thumbsup:

Hi x

I'm tired

Original Poster Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;5581910

Aww, although she does have 4 teeth so another may be on the way.. oh … Aww, although she does have 4 teeth so another may be on the way.. oh gosh... x

What a wee shame! Madi is the same, dribbling everywhere!
    Although none have come through yet... :? xx

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;5581924

I'm tired

yep me too, really should get to bed!!
    people on here are just sooo exciting tho.. cant bring myself to go. lol!

student_mummy;5581912

Your wifes pregnant? Sorry if im wrong, just didnt quite get that … Your wifes pregnant? Sorry if im wrong, just didnt quite get that message lolI couldnt deal with night shift, id end up falling asleep!!What do you do?

I hope not!
    My boys are 6 and 2 and when I wake up in the morning, I seem to be on the very edge of the bed :-D

Work on the Railway and it's quite busy, even now!

student_mummy;5581940

yep me too, really should get to bed!!people on here are just sooo … yep me too, really should get to bed!!people on here are just sooo exciting tho.. cant bring myself to go. lol!

:thumbsup:

i'm up

Original Poster Banned

lawe;5581956

I hope not!My boys are 6 and 2 and when I wake up in the morning, I seem … I hope not!My boys are 6 and 2 and when I wake up in the morning, I seem to be on the very edge of the bed :-DWork on the Railway and it's quite busy, even now!

LOL!! Sorry... brains just a bit tired!
    Yeh, its amazing how tiny kids can take up SO much space
    When my eldest joins us, I go to her bed and let her kick daddy black and blue!! :-D x

I am still up. Browsing online for more Christmas presents. I would like to be totally finished by the end of June.

Would anyone like a mint imperial?

pcnutta;5582003

I am still up. Browsing online for more Christmas presents. I would like … I am still up. Browsing online for more Christmas presents. I would like to be totally finished by the end of June.Would anyone like a mint imperial?

To fattining for time of night :oops:

student_mummy;5581984

LOL!! Sorry... brains just a bit tired!Yeh, its amazing how tiny kids can … LOL!! Sorry... brains just a bit tired!Yeh, its amazing how tiny kids can take up SO much space :pWhen my eldest joins us, I go to her bed and let her kick daddy black and blue!! :-D x

LOL, know that feeling. Spent many a night in the boys bedroom, more peace and quiet and more room on the small bed!

Hope your little one has a long sleep so you can catch up.

Xmas shopping....... 3/4 done!

Original Poster Banned

lawe;5582008

LOL, know that feeling. Spent many a night in the boys bedroom, more … LOL, know that feeling. Spent many a night in the boys bedroom, more peace and quiet and more room on the small bed!Hope your little one has a long sleep so you can catch up.

thanks
    have fun at work! :w00t:

Adam2050;5582007

To fattining for time of night :oops:

You dont have to eat them! :whistling:

[QUOTE=lawe;5582011]Xmas shopping....... 3/4 done![/QUO

I was just looking on the burtons site, might nab some tops for bro in law.

pcnutta;5582031

[QUOTE=lawe;5582011]Xmas shopping....... 3/4 done![/QUOI was just looking … [QUOTE=lawe;5582011]Xmas shopping....... 3/4 done![/QUOI was just looking on the burtons site, might nab some tops for bro in law.

Every year we say we are not going to get much and every year out comes the haul from HUKD!
    Many a bargain sitting in my secret store!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions