Groups

whos switching your x-mas lights on?

Banned
    We have lemar, i mean ffs is his career still even going? may aswell let me turn them on

71 Comments

Banned

me..........

Original Poster Banned

sassie

me..........

lemar doesnt sound to bad now (_;)

I'll probably do it.
    Or maybe let my son.

Wonder who has Jedward?

Damn too far for me.......

SHOPPERS are in for an X-tra treat when a shopping mall’s Christmas lights are switched on by Jedward.
    Irish brothers John and Edward Grimes – known as Jedward – were the novelty act in last year’s TV talent show The X Factor and they have drummed up a huge fan base.
    Jedward will flick the festive lights on at Braehead Shopping Centre, in Renfrew, on Thursday.

Edited by: "greg_68" 2nd Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

greg_68

Wonder who has Jedward?

oh god.

Babs Windsor

http://www.croydonchristmasfestival.co.uk/App_Themes/default/graphics/image.jpg

A muppet, and Basil Brush. I don't know why I call her that, she's actually pretty tasty. I'll call her by her proper name, 'that bird off Eastenders and Hollyoaks with the big [insert your own word here]'.

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 2nd Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

choc1969

Babs Windsor

peggy?

Rihanna

Don't think we'll have one in Brum after last years fiasco.

Last year it was our local doctor hahaha! The joys of living out in the sticks (kind of)

Original Poster Banned

loobie

Last year it was our local doctor hahaha! The joys of living out in the … Last year it was our local doctor hahaha! The joys of living out in the sticks (kind of)

haha, christ.. were was this..

Our lights are just switched on by the local council

Original Poster Banned

saxo_appeal

Our lights are just switched on by the local council

you live in a small village or something?

SuperEd

ours are being switch on by..Hollyoaks actor Marcus Patrick, a Glee tribute band and the cast of this year’s Palace Theatre Christmas pantomime and after a fireworks display attended by watford FC and saracens... not many then oO

Judging by the fact that in 2008 it was Laura White (an X Factor finalist apparently) and in 2009 it was Craig Chalmers (runner-up in the BBC’s Any Dream Will Do show) it will be yet another loser i've never heard of! This is for Cambridge btw!

ken dodd

CFC_Mark

Rihanna

u live in westfield?
    Edited by: "magicbeans" 2nd Nov 2010

I'm switching my Christmas lights on...I do the countdown & everything! X)

Don't know who is switching them on in our city centre but last year we had Warwick Davis

Yeh live in a small town

magicbeans

u live in westfield?

No, no I don't live in a shopping centre

I live in Darwen and we have Same Difference the brother and sister group from the x-factor. Thats actually quite big for Darwen lol. Tho I saw them at pontins earlier this year and they were rubbish lol.

In my next town Blackburn its Diana Vickers thats quite good.

I live in a small town in Northants - i'm sure we could do better though!

theres a comp for a child to turn them on round here
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 2nd Nov 2010

goonertillidie

ours are being switch on by..Hollyoaks actor Marcus Patrick, a Glee … ours are being switch on by..Hollyoaks actor Marcus Patrick, a Glee tribute band and the cast of this year’s Palace Theatre Christmas pantomime and after a fireworks display attended by watford FC and saracens... not many then oO

Saw that in the observer the other day I did lol I mean he's not even a current Hollyoaks actor...not that it would make that much difference loool

ilovepink

a local child is being picked in a comp to turn on ours

That's a good idea - we should do something like this.

BG1

ilovepink

theres a comp for a child to turn them on round here

another one

Come and join us on Friday 19th November from 5pm in the Winter Wonderland, located outside The Village, with our special guest Justin Fletcher from CBeebies. There will also be a stunning fireworks display and much more for the whole family to enjoy.

We've got Tony Blackburn and he's dead!

We've got the Zingzillas :s

SuperEd

numptyj

Saw that in the observer the other day I did lol I mean he's not even a … Saw that in the observer the other day I did lol I mean he's not even a current Hollyoaks actor...not that it would make that much difference loool

think id rather the zingzillas than them lol

ilovepink

another oneCome and join us on Friday 19th November from 5pm in the … another oneCome and join us on Friday 19th November from 5pm in the Winter Wonderland, located outside The Village, with our special guest Justin Fletcher from CBeebies. There will also be a stunning fireworks display and much more for the whole family to enjoy.

I think Justin Fletcher is great

Elvis

hahahahahahahaha

jedward going to renfrew, they are going to get raped and die, might go along for the lolz

micoo

hahahahahahahahajedward going to renfrew, they are going to get raped and … hahahahahahahahajedward going to renfrew, they are going to get raped and die, might go along for the lolz

You are that excited to see them oO

Oh christ ... Newcastle is cack this year. Whats the point. I mean, Tupele Dorgu!?! Who the fcuk!?

===============================================

Newcastle Christmas Light Switch On

Thursday 19th November 2010
    Grey Street
    City Centre

5.30 – 6.30pm

Former Coronation Street star Tupele Dorgu (Kelly Crabtree) will switch on the Christmas lights

North Tyneside Christmas Lights Switch On

19 November 2010
    6.30pm

Northumberland Square, North Shields

For more info call 0191 643 7409 or email [email protected]northtyneside.gov.uk

Metro Radio will host the North Tyneside Christmas Lights Switch On, which will see St Thomas More pupil Connor Bland officially turn on his specially designed Christmas light. The cast of the PLAYHOUSE Whitley Bay’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pantomime will be joining the celebrations, which start from 5.30pm.

playstation

TVs Mr Tumble in sex fumble!

The sun and sign language :lol.

cookiemonster83

A muppet, and Basil Brush. I don't know why I call her that, she's … A muppet, and Basil Brush. I don't know why I call her that, she's actually pretty tasty. I'll call her by her proper name, 'that bird off Eastenders and Hollyoaks with the big [insert your own word here]'.

Eye balls?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions