Who's that tight they would reuse a calender

Found 12th Mar
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Predikuesi1 h, 6 m ago

So who admits having one from 1923?

Stop goading Deeky - it's cruel and disrespectful he's one of our much loved senior members
25 Comments
Martin Lewis?
2013 calendar can be used next year I see. Just posted as I thought it was amusing
Mutley?
Well that is handy ta have a spare waitrose one as well
roll on 2029 !
I kept a calendar from 2000 because I liked the pictures. Only another 10 years to go!

Oh wait. I don't use calendars anymore though
Predikuesi1 h, 6 m ago

Stop goading Deeky - it's cruel and disrespectful he's one of our much loved senior members
MSK.47 m ago

I kept a calendar from 2000 because I liked the pictures. Only another 10 …I kept a calendar from 2000 because I liked the pictures. Only another 10 years to go!Oh wait. I don't use calendars anymore though

Erm, I still have a 2016 (or is that 2015) "kittens" calendar up in the kitchen. Don't look at the dates - as I just change it over each month for the pictures. I do also have a 2018 calendar up as well - but that's only because someone bought one for me as they were getting p****d off that I have such an old calender still up
My father who also takes toilet paper from work.
It's not about being tight, I just haven't been able to get hold of a new Rolf Harris calendar anywhere these last few years for some reason
SerpentSuicide24 m ago

Before or after using it
?
I have two perfectly good calenders in my kitchen cupboard. I've been draining pasta with them for years now and have no issues with reusing them.
I can remember when I was a kid, getting several years use out of one of those giant scantily clad/topless girlie company calendars my dad brought home from work when it was tossed, by punching new holes for the plastic clips that held the photos in the cardboard back, so that the days of the week printed on it lined up with the dates printed on the photos

Anyway it is not being tight, reusing a calendar it is good for the environment.
Edited by: "melted" 12th Mar
Bad luck to keep old calenders
Edited by: "Splice" 12th Mar
Dyslexic_Dog3 h, 56 m ago

Before or after using it?

Before I hope but I won’t put it past him.
My parents have me a calender 5 years ago with all of the family birthdays written in it as I'm hopeless at remembering them, it' still up in the kitchen as although the days change each year the dates don't! Haven't forgotten a birthday since!
SerpentSuicide5 h, 44 m ago

Ah so that’s who it is!
Mechtup2 m ago

Ah so that’s who it is!

It’s like wiping your ass with sandpaper. Your welcome to have it back. You can also have the copper wire he took from the walls.
SerpentSuicide5 m ago

It’s like wiping your ass with sandpaper. Your welcome to have it back. Y …It’s like wiping your ass with sandpaper. Your welcome to have it back. You can also have the copper wire he took from the walls.

On a more serious note, I work as a cleaner and we get the blame for running out of toilet rolls because people take them home
Mechtup43 m ago

On a more serious note, I work … On a more serious note, I work as a cleaner and we get the blame for running out of toilet rolls because people take them home

Let’s just say in my line of work it frowned upon also. It’s hard to explain to people I work with what my family is like. You may have seen them on Jeremy Kyle

It’s a shame you can’t pick your family.
Little Shabs used to do that. My dad used to bring previous years diaries from
work and I would then change the dates. They were new and not used just the wrong year
The bit where it says 'party like it's 2001' is the most recent past calender for 2018 and it changes if you choose a different year. Nice little easter egg on the site that took me a while to notice!
SerpentSuicide1 h, 5 m ago

Let’s just say in my line of work it frowned upon also. It’s hard to exp …Let’s just say in my line of work it frowned upon also. It’s hard to explain to people I work with what my family is like. You may have seen them on Jeremy Kyle It’s a shame you can’t pick your family.

Yeah sometimes it’s like that I am so grateful I don’t have the worse traits (anger issues a big one).
Edited by: "Mechtup" 12th Mar
People who by smart price valentine's cards
An opportunity, useful for those who write in A5/A4 sized, view per page, paper diaries, can use 2013 diary in 2019, then can see entries, side by side, what changed in 6 years, then and now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants