Groups
    EXPIRED

Who's the cheapest car breakdown cover provider?

Any ideas please? Thanks

9 Comments

Green flag are cheap...what you after?

Depends what level of cover you want. I'm with ]Autoaid, you get a lot for your premium of £37.

melipona;8364860

Depends what level of cover you want. I'm with ]Autoaid, you get a lot … Depends what level of cover you want. I'm with ]Autoaid, you get a lot for your premium of £37.

but I head their mechanics arrive on a penny farthing and armed with a spanner...

Banned

Cheapest or Crapest?

Compared to the likes of RAC & AA, Green Flag are just as good if not better. I've used them for last 3 years and they're spot on, plus prices start from £20. Really depends on what sort of cover you want? I get Recovery Plus which works out £5 per month (Also on Quidco).

Original Poster

I'm after Nationwide roadside assistance as well as recovery and Alternative transport

I get it here with green flag

devittinsurance.com/mot…tml

Having 2 cars and a bike + wifes car Personal (Plus +) Cover is great and best thing is they pick up bike or
    car after a crash for no fee others had fees dont know if thats still true

Try this site below, recently got mine for £42.50, there are cheaper around than this but may have an excess involved should you claim

moneysupermarket.com/roa…ue/

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767369
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191354
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2461
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1015

See more discussions