Groups

Who's the most famous person that you know or are related to -- ? more............

you know or are related to -- ?
    how well do you know each other or did you just meet them after a show etc or see them somewhere

more wanting to know the first part of the question though
    mine =
    BG1
    ODB
    ACECATCHER

STARSPARKLE, hey just wanted my name on top, too!!!
    - starsparkle2311

king1gazza
    - king1gazza

147 Comments

I know Terry Hollands really well, we used to go drinking together as we were in the same crowd, he even asked me for relationship advice a few years ago he s a nice fella x

no surprise about me being on top of the list.

-I was the first guy to introduce the long locations
    -first guy to bring the "FAIL" pics on this site
    -first Official Troll Hunter
    -made the funniest joke thread
    -has the biggest HUKD thread to date
    -got 100replies in under 23mintues on a thread
    -threads per average hit 200replies

Banned

I've met loads of people and i'm only 15.

Samuel L Jackson
    Dennis Hopper
    Hugh Grant
    Ronan Keating

Just to name a few:-D

is that becuase of their google fame when searching gnaids? :lol:

When we stayed on holiday last, Paul McCartneys daughter reputably owned the house next door to us. I had a cousin who worked for a comedian once... eeek, I dont even remember his name. Have never even seen either!

Oh yes, and my husband used to be drinking buddies with the man who played pin-head! He used to tell me... that man will NEVER buy himself a drink! hehe

We aren't related to anyone famous

Anyone else?

my sisters father-in-law is Kris Akabusi

you may need to google the name, dunno if i spelt it right!

Erm thats about all who i know

Original Poster

Dimitar Berbatov;4420280

I've met loads of people and i'm only 15.Samuel L JacksonDennis … I've met loads of people and i'm only 15.Samuel L JacksonDennis HopperHugh GrantRonan KeatingJust to name a few:-D

aye theres meeting and then like i love pink , knowing - althou me ma still gets all flustered if she sees soeone off the telly sometimes

Mine wasnt a big star who i knew as such . worked with him and went out for a drink in town ...

michael faraday is my relative

my aunties name isnt famous, but she is the original bearded lady.

Original Poster

deadduck_145;4420303

my sisters father-in-law is Kris Akabusiyou may need to google the name, … my sisters father-in-law is Kris Akabusiyou may need to google the name, dunno if i spelt it right!Erm thats about all who i know

ahhhh he was at a cable and wirless conference i went to and told us all about his life

apparently i am very distantly related to Robbie Fowler (really don't know if it's true, have never tried finding out)
    Also, Christian from Brookside used to be my modelling agent (his real name is Christian too) he was the looney who locked his wife, rachael in the bathroom lol
    my brothers best mate in school was ray quinn

Banned

Dimitar Berbatov;4420280

I've met loads of people and i'm only 15.Samuel L JacksonDennis … I've met loads of people and i'm only 15.Samuel L JacksonDennis HopperHugh GrantRonan KeatingJust to name a few:-D

Wait, What am i talking about, i am Dimitar berbatov.

alnbowes;4420341

ahhhh he was at a cable and wirless conference i went to and told us all … ahhhh he was at a cable and wirless conference i went to and told us all about his life

did he bore you as much as he did us at the wedding reception?

i think all that motivational speaking has gone to his head

Original Poster

My mother went to the same school as Roy walker and he stuck a penknife thought the gates , my mam grabbed it and he pulled it back an it cut her slightly ....

her brother used to jam in the bedroom with - that brown eyed girl fella

Original Poster

deadduck_145;4420354

did he bore you as much as he did us at the wedding reception?i think all … did he bore you as much as he did us at the wedding reception?i think all that motivational speaking has gone to his head

I enoyed it to be honest ....he had vids and was describing the feelings etc ....good motivational speaker i thought

very funny ......too hyper to be a father in law ....like mine the way he is

Osafa Powell is my second cousin, sweet guy, met him before the hype but he was always into athletics

lyndsbowes;4420346

apparently i am very distantly related to Robbie Fowler (really don't … apparently i am very distantly related to Robbie Fowler (really don't know if it's true, have never tried finding out)Also, Christian from Brookside used to be my modelling agent (his real name is Christian too) he was the looney who locked his wife, rachael in the bathroom lolmy brothers best mate in school was ray quinn

oohh i remember that episode of brookie ! lol

alan wells is my uncle

Original Poster

choc1969;4420388

Osafa Powell is my second cousin, sweet guy, met him before the hype but … Osafa Powell is my second cousin, sweet guy, met him before the hype but he was always into athletics

Asafa powell??

alnbowes;4420380

I enoyed it to be honest ....he had vids and was describing the feelings … I enoyed it to be honest ....he had vids and was describing the feelings etc ....good motivational speaker i thought very funny ......too hyper to be a father in law ....like mine the way he is

awww how sweet ;-)

Original Poster

big willy style;4420435

alan wells is my uncle

i remember reading abut him as a kid growing up

ClarityofMind;4420422

oohh i remember that episode of brookie ! lol

lol i did get it right didn't i? he was a bit of a....:whistling: lol

alnbowes;4420437

Asafa powell??

ooops drunk :w00t:

my ex bro in law is trying to become famous. well hes well known in gran canaria.

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4420439

awww how sweet ;-)

whooo hooo +1 for me

Original Poster

choc1969;4420457

ooops drunk :w00t:

but he's black

alnbowes;4420464

but he's black

and........?:?

rey mysterio lives in my house
    hes in my toy box

alnbowes;4420380

I enoyed it to be honest ....he had vids and was describing the feelings … I enoyed it to be honest ....he had vids and was describing the feelings etc ....good motivational speaker i thought very funny ......too hyper to be a father in law ....like mine the way he is

hes a great guy. Just he recited this poem for us all but it was just a bit, fronted kind of. I dont know. It was probably just me!

I did like his bentley though!

alnbowes;4420449

i remember reading abut him as a kid growing up

won a gold at the 1980s olympics:thumbsup:

Original Poster

you look like this dont you

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/geisha.jpg

Im messing wif ya actin like a noob for the thread .....only joking ....did you sip your drink out then .....looooooooooooooool

I can't tell you....but you would be impressed!

:w00t: are you drunk al???? choc deffo does not look like that :roll:

know Jane Couch too, through my brother who does security at her promotional fights

Original Poster

choc1969;4420468

and........?:?

ha ha ha ....

bellabonkers;4420486

well you could tell us but you would have to kill us :lol:

Original Poster

choc1969;4420496

know Jane Couch too, through my brother who does security at her … know Jane Couch too, through my brother who does security at her promotional fights

who?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4420486

cmon pm then if you cant discuss .....

My husband is a relative of Bob Monkhouse & his sister was best mates with Mel B.

I saw Betty from Emmerdale in M&S last week - not really what you meant!!??!!

Original Poster

big willy style;4420474

won a gold at the 1980s olympics:thumbsup:

thats the fella
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      2. What to do?????45
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33