whos the smartest serial killer of all time

Banned
i was gunna pick Jack the Ripper as he was never caught or identified. However that was in 1888 and he was not up against the technology's that the police force possess today. There fore I am going to choose Ted Bundy. My reason is because he was actually a very smart individual. He had a reasonably high IQ and was cunning in his plots and plans. He even represented himself in court and judge took notice of this and told him that he would have made a great lawyer. Who do you pick and why?

30 Comments

...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing people.

Dexter obviously ;-)

me, still not been caught..... oops

Banned

i would agree with ted, him or the BTK anyway.

Banned

fanpages

...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing people.

Do you mean a serial killing which is taking place that has gone unnoticed, or a seriel killing taking place where they just don't know who the perpetrator is?

Bible John... still not been caught....unless it's Peter Tobin which I guess is quite likely. Creepy wee man that he is.

Banned

Hissy Miss

Bible John... still not been caught....unless it's Peter Tobin which I … Bible John... still not been caught....unless it's Peter Tobin which I guess is quite likely. Creepy wee man that he is.

Peter tobin
Dennis nilsen
robert black
Bible john

a like for anyone who can tell me the connection between the above.

DangerGod

Peter tobinDennis nilsenrobert blackBible johna like for anyone who can … Peter tobinDennis nilsenrobert blackBible johna like for anyone who can tell me the connection between the above.

there all men!

Banned

onlyme23

there all men!

haha yes fair point, but not what i was looking for

operated same area?

fanpages

...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing … ...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing people.

DangerGod

Do you mean a serial killing which is taking place that has gone … Do you mean a serial killing which is taking place that has gone unnoticed, or a seriel killing taking place where they just don't know who the perpetrator is?

Both

The first is incredibly clever for connections not being noticed.
The second is clever for not being caught.

Harold "Doctor Death" Shipman, for instance, is probably not an isolated case (in the UK, or worldwide), & how many "missing persons" reports are closed or left "unsolved" for years?

BFN,

fp.

Banned

Hissy Miss

operated same area?

All scottish. so yeah you can have it!

Hannibal Lecter

Banned

fanpages

...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing … ...one of the murderers who nobody has noticed is serially killing people.

DangerGod

Do you mean a serial killing which is taking place that has gone … Do you mean a serial killing which is taking place that has gone unnoticed, or a seriel killing taking place where they just don't know who the perpetrator is?

That is extremely rare mind, where multiple killings go unnoticed without anyone making a connection to them, mainly because serial killers get ''greedy'' you could say and will continue until they are captured and also with such advancements in DNA etc.

but im sure it is happening somewhere out there.

DangerGod

That is extremely rare mind, where multiple killings go unnoticed without … That is extremely rare mind, where multiple killings go unnoticed without anyone making a connection to them, mainly because serial killers get ''greedy'' you could say and will continue until they are captured and also with such advancements in DNA etc.but im sure it is happening somewhere out there.

Some may be arrested, convicted, & imprisoned for other crimes, so their activities are put "on hold" for years.

Others move areas nationally, or overseas.

Others die undetected.

darylboh: Are we counting war crimes (mass murders during wartime)?

Does your homework sheet say we can include these serial killers or not?

glorifying serial killers......i'm out

Banned

Luis Alfredo Garavito est kills 400 and only served 22 years, not sure if he's bright or the people in charge are stupid

I read a book called "the ice man" about a serial killer for the mafia called richard kuklinski....the book was awesome and he evaded the police and authorities for so many years!!

thoroughly recommend the book to anyone!

link to his info:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ski
Edited by: "stephen2k5" 29th Sep 2011

BTK in america was one that was only caught a few years ago after he started killing early 80s if i remember correctly. Savage individual he was>

Hissy Miss

Bible John... still not been caught....unless it's Peter Tobin which I … Bible John... still not been caught....unless it's Peter Tobin which I guess is quite likely. Creepy wee man that he is.

Yes I think there is something in that too. Watched that documentary last week about Bible John - really does send shivers down you. Peter Tobin got away with so much for far too long. The evidence that got him in the end was incredible and shows how far forensics have come.

Banned

Zodiac.

George W Bush or George H W Bush

Scrub that, thought you said the worst serial killer.
Edited by: "sil0" 29th Sep 2011

I read somewhere that the FBI reckon that at any one time 20-50 current serial killers operating in the USA alone, so how many in each of the other countries, and then worldwide?

http://somnicidaltendencies.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cereal-killer.gif

king herod

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Zodiac.

Agreed, he was never caught and he left coded messages no one could decipher.
Edited by: "greatest666" 29th Sep 2011

magicbeans

glorifying serial killers......i'm out

nice to know

stephen2k5

I read a book called "the ice man" about a serial killer for the mafia … I read a book called "the ice man" about a serial killer for the mafia called richard kuklinski....the book was awesome and he evaded the police and authorities for so many years!! thoroughly recommend the book to anyone!link to his info:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski

His story has been proven to be largely exaggerated. He was a mad man and a hit man for the Mafia but wasn't really a full fledged serial killer. Roy DeMeo was a far bigger psychopath.

Smartest serial killer... I'd say Ted Bundy. Managed to escape from incarceration twice and was able to change his looks at will. Also represented himself in court and was a highly intelligent man despite being severely sick in the head.

Banned

greatest666

Agreed, he was never caught and he left coded messages no one could … Agreed, he was never caught and he left coded messages no one could decipher.

No, I meant Russell Grant. He's evil. X)

JonnyTwoToes

No, I meant Russell Grant. He's evil. X)

+1 very sick(ening) individual
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?68
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions