Who's up on the hunt?

Posted 29th NovEdited by:"J4GG4"
3348429.jpg
I wish I could prove the 451 pages of evidence that black friday deals would exist. I was so badly mistaken
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Woke up with over 200 alerts so far nothing good! Off to work now so hopefully by later there will be some decent deals
This Black Friday sucks. It’s like a normal sale.
Black Friday has been past its best for a while now
Nothing I can see other than the normal week in week out yo-yo prices of the stores., Anything that is on offer has generally be matched by multiple retailers no real WOW must have at that price deals thou.
After the past two weeks of this nonsense, I''m really bored with it anyway, just a retailers marketing opportunity.
Rubbish
Yeh i had a look at 5am its all pants
Have yet to spot a single bargain that is any cheaper than it was yesterday. All hype this year and a real let down.
Stuff I’ve seen is actually more expensive than only a few weeks ago. Can’t believe people fall for this

Thankfully I predicted this and bought most of the important items early....
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 29th Nov
cmdr_elito29/11/2019 08:13

Stuff I’ve seen is actually more expensive than only a few weeks ago. C …Stuff I’ve seen is actually more expensive than only a few weeks ago. Can’t believe people fall for this Thankfully I predicted this and bought most of the important items early....

I agree, all the stuff I’ve been looking for was cheaper in the past two weeks. Thankfully I got it then also! Got some Nike VapourMax with the code on Wednesday and they’re £12 more today for example!
Well there’s always Cyber Monday to look forward to!
It's all hyped up to a mad level, reaches pitch fever and then on the day the silence is deafening.

Everything I've been looking at is the same price. One item has been reduced by 6p
Got a free toothbrush #WinningAtLife
Only thing that I’ve seen/bought is Premiumize.me they’ve got quite a good deal on that again this year.

I was waiting for the offer to come live and was in need of re-upping it so I’m happy with that deal

Other than that I agree with the opinion that there’s nothing worth buying that jumps out in your face!
simm029/11/2019 09:00

I agree, all the stuff I’ve been looking for was cheaper in the past two w …I agree, all the stuff I’ve been looking for was cheaper in the past two weeks. Thankfully I got it then also! Got some Nike VapourMax with the code on Wednesday and they’re £12 more today for example! Well there’s always Cyber Monday to look forward to!

They will be £24 more on cyber Monday
wallzone29/11/2019 09:55

Only thing that I’ve seen/bought is Premiumize.me they’ve got quite a good …Only thing that I’ve seen/bought is Premiumize.me they’ve got quite a good deal on that again this year.I was waiting for the offer to come live and was in need of re-upping it so I’m happy with that deal Other than that I agree with the opinion that there’s nothing worth buying that jumps out in your face!

Better to go for o365 you get 1tb and the latest version of office. They were doing a deal a few months back for £39.99 for 12 months.
Lesson learned - don't wait for Black Friday!

I waited weeks to get a coat today.
I had it in my basket on Asos, went to pay.. it disappeared.
Thought I'd just pay a fiver more at Surfdome knowing they had a discount code.. that's expired as well..!

I lost out on a £30 discount and the cheapest I can find it now, is the price it was last month. Should've just checked out last week, it's just every time I shop early it usually ends up on sale a week later!

Plenty of people in Tesco going round with massive TVs balancing off their trolleys.. Or just filled with Wine and Quality St. (thats been on offer all week anyway).
i had a look at the air fryers (ours is broken) but there wasn't anything on that front..

Hoped for 2 things. Got 0
cmdr_elito29/11/2019 08:13

Stuff I’ve seen is actually more expensive than only a few weeks ago. C …Stuff I’ve seen is actually more expensive than only a few weeks ago. Can’t believe people fall for this Thankfully I predicted this and bought most of the important items early....

Its easy to fall for it though isn't it? especially when there has been deals in the past few years on black friday. Nabbed a fair few items in the past, printers, coffee machines, laptops to name a few.
This year.........absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Zilch, zero.
J4GG429/11/2019 15:27

Its easy to fall for it though isn't it? especially when there has been …Its easy to fall for it though isn't it? especially when there has been deals in the past few years on black friday. Nabbed a fair few items in the past, printers, coffee machines, laptops to name a few.This year.........absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Zilch, zero.

Me neither not bought anything either. Not easy to fall for if you are a savvy shopper.
Imo most of the best deals have passed and gone leading up to bf. Things have also slowed somewhat since this afternoon. I do expect a few genuine deals over the weekend as retailers want to keep that momentum going. Cyber Monday tends to be bargain bucket stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants