Groups

Whos Up this early and can help me? :]

Well I recently got my gal to get me a Sony Ericsson W350i off Play.com, Reason being is that shes bringing it over to Australia for me in December. I'm aware that the phones locked to Orange and if I were to bring it to Australia it would be locked still to Orange right? And remaining on Internation Roaming right? I'm no phone genius lol, Anyways I was looking on Deal Extreme and saw this dealextreme.com/det…480

Would that SIM Unlock allow me to use an Australian SIM Card in my phone or does it simply only Unlock UK SIM Cards? Cheers for replys if i get any

2 Comments

I don't know anything about those unlock sims but the easiest option I think would be either your GF pops into an store / stall in her nearest town that does unlocking, or you'll find one handy where you are either should only cost £10max and unlock the phone to any network any country (I take it the phone is Tri-band?).

I've just looked on the comments and a W350i user says that these work for them ?;

dealextreme.com/det…167

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions