Groups

Whos waiting in for a delivery then?

Im waiting for loads stuff, 2 bags, a t shirt, bluetooth headset, and other random junk I bought online, not sure whos delivering what though, lol. Exciting eh?

14 Comments

i am and i bet it turns up while im out.

im taking my little girl for her jabs which im not looking forward to.

I'm still waiting for stuff sent pre xmas!

i am waiting for my sale items from additions ordered on the 24th dec and finally due delivery today just any time between 8am and 8pm lol.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7420077

Mine all came yesterday.

Sunday, who delivered it, the scouts?

Waiting on 3 things from Royal Mail, one was recorded sent a couple of days before new year

no.

working

yipp

my girlfirend got a aparcel from royal mail, i got one, got one for the neighbours still waiting on a pair of shoes but don't think they will arrive today

and the binmen haven't emptied my bin they were supposed to emptying yesterday :x

Just had delivery of most of mine. Just waiting on Topman & Burton now.

Waiting on del from Shopto.net.

only thing ive ordered online was from amazon, it was dispached today, so im expecting it wednesday at the earliest

I'm waiting for my Dyson from Comet,it's due on Wednesday and DAB radio from M&S,no idea when that will arrived but it's been despatched!

waiting on my tatty teddy stuff from carte blanche but orders are being processed till tommorrow so be a few days for me

dispatched now even though they said it already was?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2131
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55

See more discussions