Found 8th Jun 2009
Terrorist *******.... Glad they got life.... Going to blow up the Bluewater shopping and a MOS Dance Gig.....

maxmix

And they say cameras are a bad thing !

1. Misc
  2. BBC
  3. Watch
12 Comments

i remember the bluewater bit friend of mine was at the cash machine and a guy in front had left his money in the machine my friend run up to him and gave it to him the guy was like oh thanks so much then he said quietly "dont come here for the next 7 days" the week after the bomb threat was at bluewater, weird huh

Original Poster

ilovepink;5438410

i remember the bluewater bit friend of mine was at the cash machine and a … i remember the bluewater bit friend of mine was at the cash machine and a guy in front had left his money in the machine my friend run up to him and gave it to him the guy was like oh thanks so much then he said quietly "dont come here for the next 7 days" the week after the bomb threat was at bluewater, weird huh

Scarey stuff.....

maxmix

Good program BTW ;-)

im flicking watch itv 2 for a funny accent by myleene klass lol

Banned

were watching ross kemp pirate thing on sky 1 its pretty good

*leaves to buy some spy gear on ebay, and apply for secret service*

HUKD = serious influence

ilovepink;5438410

i remember the bluewater bit friend of mine was at the cash machine and a … i remember the bluewater bit friend of mine was at the cash machine and a guy in front had left his money in the machine my friend run up to him and gave it to him the guy was like oh thanks so much then he said quietly "dont come here for the next 7 days" the week after the bomb threat was at bluewater, weird huh

this supposedly happened to lots of peoples 'friends' i think it was purely hearsay

sn0ttyang3l;5438555

this supposedly happened to lots of peoples 'friends' i think it was … this supposedly happened to lots of peoples 'friends' i think it was purely hearsay

maybe but my friends not a liar

im watching it. just watched panorama before that as well.

ilovepink;5438572

maybe but my friends not a liar

i didnt say your friend was a liar you have said that - i just made a comment which i believe is what this forum is all about - peoples comments

just turned over - why does the person not want his sons DNA stored, I just don't see what there is to worry/get angry about, unless he is hiding something....

Didnt see last nights but the series is on BBC iPlayer for those who would have like seen it but missed it

Original Poster

DD98;5438946

just turned over - why does the person not want his sons DNA stored, I … just turned over - why does the person not want his sons DNA stored, I just don't see what there is to worry/get angry about, unless he is hiding something....

His son was arested by mistake and DNA was taken anyway... After questioning he was released with no charges...

But they would not delete his DNA from police files etc...

Father was going nuts for a long time etc...

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57588
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions