Groups

Who's wide awake for the MJ presale?

Morning folks... welcome to the rat race!

Good Luck & don't forget to report back!

697 Comments

Meeeeee

Original Poster

demolisher;4607265

Meeeeee

Morning!!!! Welcome to the rat race :thumbsup:

should be interestign, i start work at 7 as well :?

Original Poster

If you try dialling 2402 from a O2 handset the line comes up as busy. Me wreckons some sneakies are trying their luck

Original Poster

demolisher;4607267

should be interestign, i start work at 7 as well :?

requote... "you start work once you get MJ tickets" :thumbsup::p

Got mine already

they were on sale just a sec ago but my code is invalid :x

demolisher;4607274

they were on sale just a sec ago but my code is invalid :x

Aww nightmare!

what site u get ur tickets from ?

demolisher;4607277

what site u get ur tickets from ?

Ticketmaster

Original Poster

DragonChris;4607273

Got mine already

website or by phone

says not on sale no more

Miss Money Penny;4607281

website or by phone

Website Clicked the link in the email to ticketmaster, went to the site and bought using code :thumbsup: Don't know why it was available so early, so keeping an eye on emails for a bit to make sure.

Original Poster

DragonChris;4607279

Ticketmaster

says not available yet for all dates :?

ive got a feeling its going to be lucky dip with these o2 codes some can buy tickets some cant :x

Miss Money Penny;4607284

they were avaliable forl like 2 mins but now its gone

im up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Money Penny;4607284

demolisher;4607285

ive got a feeling its going to be lucky dip with these o2 codes some can … ive got a feeling its going to be lucky dip with these o2 codes some can buy tickets some cant :x

demolisher;4607286

they were avaliable forl like 2 mins but now its gone

They were online for a min or two, and that must be when I got them lol. But I'm in section BK2 and like row U, if that gives you an idea of where it was selling from o.O

But the code most likely has to be an email one - I doubt the mobile text ones from 2402 will work... But try it if that's what you have!

im refreshing ticketmaster

Original Poster

DragonChris;4607283

Website Clicked the link in the email to ticketmaster, went to the … Website Clicked the link in the email to ticketmaster, went to the site and bought using code :thumbsup: Don't know why it was available so early, so keeping an eye on emails for a bit to make sure.

i didnt get an email i got a text. pls can u post the link here :oops:

the list of dates is up

Original Poster

DragonChris;4607290

They were online for a min or two, and that must be when I got them lol. … They were online for a min or two, and that must be when I got them lol. But I'm in section BK2 and like row U, if that gives you an idea of where it was selling from o.OBut the code most likely has to be an email one - I doubt the mobile text ones from 2402 will work... But try it if that's what you have!

I have an o2 code.. so it should work :thinking:

Miss Money Penny;4607293

i didnt get an email i got a text. pls can u post the link here :oops:

Just a link to ticketmaster, just tried it and tickets not on sale yet - I musta been lucky!

its workin now!

no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code a member on here sent me is invalid!!!!

Banned

this is your 4th MJ thread in 19 hours lol

same here

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4607304

no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The code a member on here sent me is … no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The code a member on here sent me is invalid!!!!

I wouldn't have relied on a code sent by a member - The code can only be used once too.

...and the website is now crashing!!!!!...my wait is now 15 mins or more!!!!

Original Poster

on ticketmaster... wait time 15mins... lol

DragonChris;4607311

I wouldn't have relied on a code sent by a member - The code can only be … I wouldn't have relied on a code sent by a member - The code can only be used once too.

they said they had more than one code. His code was all i had coz i didnt get an email.

lil_tiger;4607313

...and the website is now crashing!!!!!...my wait is now 15 mins or … ...and the website is now crashing!!!!!...my wait is now 15 mins or more!!!!

Miss Money Penny;4607314

on ticketmaster... wait time 15mins... lol

Ouch Unlucky folks, hope you manage to get some! Just don't refresh the page!

can you pick seats without checking best available..otherwise its a 15 minute wait!!!??

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4607315

they said they had more than one code. His code was all i had coz i didnt … they said they had more than one code. His code was all i had coz i didnt get an email.

Sorry to hear it.

I have no interest in going but how much are the special o2 tickets? The ones I can get are £50, £65 or £75.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4607315

they said they had more than one code. His code was all i had coz i didnt … they said they had more than one code. His code was all i had coz i didnt get an email.

twiggy didnt your code work???

mamamia7;4607317

can you pick seats without checking best available..otherwise its a 15 … can you pick seats without checking best available..otherwise its a 15 minute wait!!!??

If you want to risk it...

You'll still be queuing to get them anyway!

dont hink these o2 codes will work

Miss Money Penny;4607320

twiggy didnt your code work???

nope.
    "The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again."

I'm down to 11 minutes in the q now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions