Groups

Who's your.....

Banned
    Been done before and will be done again no doubt but who are your top 3 members on here?

Just a bit of banter so no one get hurt if ur not someones fave

=--= Pablo

im your n0.1 hun
    - blonde.kezza

58 Comments

i can't do 3 as there are so many who are my favourites :oops:

cheerleader;5939453

i can't do 3 as there are so many who are my favourites :oops:

As above, but in before JFK and F&F :w00t:

Banned

Lol you so don't make this yr last day :roll::p:oops:

:w00t: I think I'm awesome! :w00t:

Banned

im a dude who's using a dude being a dude as an alias by being the dude whos dj_urban

wassuupppp :w00t::p;-):-D:whistling: (tried a tropic thunder quote)

Banned

Trickyjabs;5939709

:w00t: I think I'm awesome! :w00t:

Lol so you are your own top 3 :thumbsup:

Hey I notice you haven't mentioned who your top 3 are Pablo. You can't put on a thread like this and not say your own

But before you decide let me clear my throat *cough*

whos yr top 3 then pablo?:-D

blonde.kezza;5939900

Your OBV one that's the main reason he made this thread LOL.

See here for evidence:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ay/

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5939900

i asked first

PabloInTheSky;5939950

i asked first

Another reason why he made this thread to find out who was your top 3 ;-) Be sure to invite me to the wedding :-D

PabloInTheSky;5939950

i asked first

look im being polite, im letting u go first so come on hun dont be shy i wont be offended (much):p

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5939965

Another reason why he made this thread to find out who was your top 3 ;-) … Another reason why he made this thread to find out who was your top 3 ;-) Be sure to invite me to the wedding :-D

shh we were keeping tht on the DL :lol:
    blonde.kezza;5939967

look im being polite, im letting u go first so come on hun dont be shy i … look im being polite, im letting u go first so come on hun dont be shy i wont be offended (much):p

but im shy so please you first

PabloInTheSky;5939987

shh we were keeping tht on the DL :lol:but im shy so please you first

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:
    It's his last day you should go first (although I doubt you two won't keep in touch ;-))

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/mazioni/barney_motivationalposter_2008isgoi.jpg

Carley;5939976

BG1 for the comedy

/thread?:-D

In no order

TheSaint
    The JFK
    F n F
    Ants69? dont know the numbers, but v funny person.

suskey makes me laugh alot too.(not with his joke threads though)

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5940025

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:It's his last day you should go first (although … Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:It's his last day you should go first (although I doubt you two won't keep in touch ;-))

Well ills till be on some nights and weekends so ill be in touch with everyone kind of

PabloInTheSky;5939987

shh we were keeping tht on the DL :lol:but im shy so please you first

look hunni im trying to help u out with yr shyness :-Dso go on we r all waiting, any ways u started the thread so if i went first now that would just be rude:p

Met-Cast;5940025

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:It's his last day you should go first (although … Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:It's his last day you should go first (although I doubt you two won't keep in touch ;-))

an what is that meant to mean:w00t:

PabloInTheSky;5940051

Well ills till be on some nights and weekends so ill be in touch with … Well ills till be on some nights and weekends so ill be in touch with everyone kind of

Including me? :-D

blonde.kezza;5940058

look hunni im trying to help u out with yr shyness :-Dso go on we r all … look hunni im trying to help u out with yr shyness :-Dso go on we r all waiting, any ways u started the thread so if i went first now that would just be rude:p

You go girl! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5940058

look hunni im trying to help u out with yr shyness :-Dso go on we r all … look hunni im trying to help u out with yr shyness :-Dso go on we r all waiting, any ways u started the thread so if i went first now that would just be rude:p

ok i will have to say ur wondeful self and hannah1991 and cant choose a third like to many people here it would be rude to choose

black gerbil1;5940038

/thread?:-DIn no orderTheSaintThe JFKF n F Ants69? dont know the numbers, … /thread?:-DIn no orderTheSaintThe JFKF n F Ants69? dont know the numbers, but v funny person.suskey makes me laugh alot too.(not with his joke threads though)

can't you count to 3? :?

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5940092

Including me? :-D

if ur on when im on we can chat :thumbsup:

plus everyone knows if they want a chat and im not around add me on msn and im always logged on tht

PabloInTheSky;5940098

ok i will have to say ur wondeful self and hannah1991 and cant choose a … ok i will have to say ur wondeful self and hannah1991 and cant choose a third like to many people here it would be rude to choose

ahh bless u

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5940120

ahh bless u

now its ur turn

cheerleader;5940105

can't you count to 3? :?

He's to busy counting his dosh you see and his pubic hair

PabloInTheSky;5940140

now its ur turn

naturally its u big boy, hmmmm then lynchy:oops: and i think .... DUNNO ACTUALLY
    u happy now hunx:thumbsup:

blonde.kezza;5940120

ahh bless u

she knew he was gonna say that...

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5940171

naturally its u big boy, hmmmm then lynchy:oops: and i think .... DUNNO … naturally its u big boy, hmmmm then lynchy:oops: and i think .... DUNNO ACTUALLY u happy now hunx:thumbsup:

:oops: ur making me blush :oops:

Met-Cast;5940176

she knew he was gonna say that...

:lol::giggle:

PabloInTheSky;5940180

:oops: ur making me blush :oops:

blonde.kezza;5940189

:lol::giggle:

You two lovers get together already stop making it all tense im running out of tissues (for my eyes guys for my eyes) :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5940203

You two lovers get together already stop making it all tense im running … You two lovers get together already stop making it all tense im running out of tissues (for my eyes guys for my eyes) :thumbsup:

so its u who stole all my tissues

Met-Cast;5940203

You two lovers get together already stop making it all tense im running … You two lovers get together already stop making it all tense im running out of tissues (for my eyes guys for my eyes) :thumbsup:

hang on a god damn min here im taken already thanku:p

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5940245

hang on a god damn min here im taken already thanku:p

empty ur mailbox

PabloInTheSky;5940298

empty ur mailbox

ok ok im doin it :oops::oops:

..................................im still waiting

.................................................and waiting

ok im getting bored of waiting now............

blonde.kezza;5940315

ok ok im doin it :oops::oops:..................................im still … ok ok im doin it :oops::oops:..................................im still waiting.................................................and waitingok im getting bored of waiting now............

Your taken :? Ruin my hope and dreams!! Don't give up pablo :-( Make me proud son.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5940374

Your taken :? Ruin my hope and dreams!! Don't give up pablo :-( Make me … Your taken :? Ruin my hope and dreams!! Don't give up pablo :-( Make me proud son.

ill live up to my name dont worry :lol:

PabloInTheSky;5940409

ill live up to my name dont worry :lol:

really

Met-Cast;5940374

Your taken :? Ruin my hope and dreams!! Don't give up pablo :-( Make me … Your taken :? Ruin my hope and dreams!! Don't give up pablo :-( Make me proud son.

nothing wrong with dreaming hun, hey pabs:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5940443

really

yes as the name i have for myself is quiet and shy :lol:
    blonde.kezza;5940450

nothing wrong with dreaming hun, hey pabs:whistling:

Hello

Original Poster Banned

kezza ur full again u need another empty :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE12
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…11
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions