Groups

Whos your favourite American Idol singer this year?

Seeing as though noone else i know watches it here thought id ask any folks on here. Mines Paul Mcdonald.. Yours?? Surely there must be another viewer in the UK who watches it!!!???

9 Comments

Quite like that Olly murs

I particularly like the Chinese one who sells the dvds (no stereotype), uses google as their search engine and works 9 - 5 in HR

Casey Abrams, he's amazing!

I've got to say I think the standard is far, far higher than the most recent X-factor over here, although I suppose they have a much bigger pool to choose from. I also like the way that the music they sing is a lot more varied; I'm not a big country fan but Scotty McCreery is really talented, but I don't know if he would have got all that far over here. I guess they are catering for difference tastes.

Original Poster

numptyj

I particularly like the Chinese one who sells the dvds (no stereotype), … I particularly like the Chinese one who sells the dvds (no stereotype), uses google as their search engine and works 9 - 5 in HR

funny, except that i dont work in hr

Original Poster

studentessa

Casey Abrams, he's amazing!I've got to say I think the standard is far, … Casey Abrams, he's amazing!I've got to say I think the standard is far, far higher than the most recent X-factor over here, although I suppose they have a much bigger pool to choose from. I also like the way that the music they sing is a lot more varied; I'm not a big country fan but Scotty McCreery is really talented, but I don't know if he would have got all that far over here. I guess they are catering for difference tastes.

Completely agree with you. it really is like chalk and cheese. Idol is better than ever this year and havent missed simon at all.

Banned

a idol - worst year ever imo and really poor singers this year

really boring judges as well

MR1123

csiman

a idol - worst year ever imo and really poor singers this yearreally … a idol - worst year ever imo and really poor singers this yearreally boring judges as well

Totally agreed....worst singers ever...and the judges keep saying how good they are....American Idiot, not Idol

Original Poster

csiman

a idol - worst year ever imo and really poor singers this yearreally … a idol - worst year ever imo and really poor singers this yearreally boring judges as well

poor singers? U serious? Maybe you need a complete joke like wagner and jedward to hold you interest. Thankfully Idol doesnt tolerate such utter ****!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1316
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35
      3. Car park fine UKPC99
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom35

See more discussions