Found 2nd May 2009
Just wondering within our world of deal searching and social networking who in this place has a blog or writes on any other sites?

I'll kick start this by showing my blog... it's based around my life within the entertainment industry and anything interesting i come across when waiting for a great deal to be posted on here :-)

iamluca.co.uk

Feel free to comment on this thread or on my blog.

Cheers

2 Comments

My dad has a music blog, quite popular and he gets sent CDs of new groups to review, some from the bands themselves, some from record companies. Gets an average of 2 a day, as well as numerous emails including MP3s to listen to.

Cant post the link on HUKD though

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;5101541

My dad has a music blog, quite popular and he gets sent CDs of new groups … My dad has a music blog, quite popular and he gets sent CDs of new groups to review, some from the bands themselves, some from record companies. Gets an average of 2 a day, as well as numerous emails including MP3s to listen to.Cant post the link on HUKD though

Oh if this isnt aloud mods please can you remove. Apologies.

Kelly i'd like to check it out. Can you leave a comment on my blog please with the link or PM me. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65699
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions