Groups
    EXPIRED

whose not busy and into lappies

Banned
    Anybody not got anything to do and could have a look on amazon if theres any lappies worth having please, got £100 towards one and desperate before this one gives up the ghost

25 Comments

Is it just for surfing and documents?

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;4799378

Is it just for surfing and documents?

yep, dont really do much else, at mo got 80GB hard drive and 512 memory so dont want smaller, otherwise would have got one from big pockets

Original Poster Banned

oh and dont want one thats goona be a pile of poops in 6 months

Any chance you can get one on finance?

A Dell would be good, or a Macbook (way out of anyones price range though)

eBuyer is pay 6 months later I think, too.

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;4799434

I'll add a few more in a moment. Is it around this price range or can you … I'll add a few more in a moment. Is it around this price range or can you go higher?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Satellite-L300-20D-15-4-inch-Dual-Core/dp/B001PKUTMS/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238592649&sr=1-18

cant really afford anything, so as cheap as poss, but not cheap as in its will be no good in 6 months

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;4799435

Any chance you can get one on finance?A Dell would be good, or a Macbook … Any chance you can get one on finance?A Dell would be good, or a Macbook (way out of anyones price range though)eBuyer is pay 6 months later I think, too.

looked on dell outlet and nothing that good, seen one on ebuyer for £400 got really good reviews on the site, but wanted to use up the amazon vouchers sat in my account

this one hotukdeals.com/ite…l-/

you have £100 towards one?

sassie;4799396

oh and dont want one thats goona be a pile of poops in 6 months

sassie;4799456

cant really afford anything, so as cheap as poss, but not cheap as in its … cant really afford anything, so as cheap as poss, but not cheap as in its will be no good in 6 months

What happens to a computer after 6 months? It will be exactly the same then as it is now.
    If yours is giving you problems, I doubt it has anything to do with its age.

sassie;4799468

looked on dell outlet and nothing that good, seen one on ebuyer for £400 … looked on dell outlet and nothing that good, seen one on ebuyer for £400 got really good reviews on the site, but wanted to use up the amazon vouchers sat in my accountthis one http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/350883/hp-6735s-laptop-amd-turion-x2-dual-/

If you'd had mentioned this last week I would have sold you mine - I let it got for £240 and would have given you a shopping list for things you could of got me from Amazon using your vouchers, with £140 on top

If I get chance later I'll have a look for ya tho.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4799482

you have £100 towards one?

Got in amazon vouchers as ended up getting the lasds wii from elsewhere, and had been saving vouchers for a year from survey sites, sad i know :oops:
    Predikuesi;4799483

This one is … This one is £290http://www.amazon.co.uk/eMachines-15-4-inch-Laptop-Intel-Celeron/dp/B001G7PI12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238593115&sr=1-1

my sister got an emachine and its pretty naff, also wanted 2 gb ram if poss :oops:

snu snu rules

Original Poster Banned

rappies been on the vino me reckons

emachines are acers. so whats your view on acers?

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4799528

probably about the same as my view on e-machines - lol

sassie;4799526

rappies been on the vino me reckons

i wish:w00t:

Predikuesi;4799483

This one is … This one is £290http://www.amazon.co.uk/eMachines-15-4-inch-Laptop-Intel-Celeron/dp/B001G7PI12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238593115&sr=1-1

a friend of mine got that, its ok. no built in card reader though which i thought was odd. and the 1gb was a 1gb stick leaving a slot free.

sassie;4799540

they not so bad. not like its an advent lol

Don't think you'll get much for under £300. This one is the best I can find with 2Gb RAM, but is £324.
    amazon.co.uk/Pre…-57

There are Netbooks, but I don't recommend one for serious surfing (I have one but use my laptop mainly).

shanecr;4799528

sassie;4799540

lmao pwned

Predikuesi;4799434

I'll add a few more in a moment. Is it around this price range or can you … I'll add a few more in a moment. Is it around this price range or can you go higher?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Presario-CQ60-212ea-Notebook-Processor-Ethernet/dp/B001W100P6/ref=sr_1_57?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238592891&sr=1-57

if amazon is a preferred choice, id go with that ^^^

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;4799551

Don't think you'll get much for under £300. This one is the best I can … Don't think you'll get much for under £300. This one is the best I can find with 2Gb RAM, but is £324.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Presario-CQ60-212ea-Notebook-Processor-Ethernet/dp/B001W100P6/ref=sr_1_57?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238592891&sr=1-57There are Netbooks, but I don't recommend one for serious surfing (I have one but use my laptop mainly).

ok, thank you for looking, i know i probs end up getting from somewhere else but just thought maybe someone who knew more than me may spot a good buy on there x

shanecr;4799560

if amazon is a preferred choice, id go with that ^^^

But the Sempron CPUs are like the Celerons from Intel, slow budget CPUs and best avoided.

guilbert53;4799630

But the Sempron CPUs are like the Celerons from Intel, slow budget CPUs … But the Sempron CPUs are like the Celerons from Intel, slow budget CPUs and best avoided.

for browsing the net? msn? emails. yeah. you are right. thats just too much for it to cope with. AVOID!!!

[/sarcasm]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218

See more discussions