Whose ready for a new school/college/university academic year

Found 3rd Sep 2017
6 weeks school holidays has come to an end and Monday is the beginning of new starts and New Years for many...

Question is are you ready for the start or .... ?

... do you secretly want another 6 weeks of no alarm clocks and none of the mad hour of trying to get your little angel(s) out of the door ?
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
On the basis my two are up by 6 every morning, alarm clocks are never needed in our house. Also, living across the road from the school means we can still be in PJs at 08.30 and still make school on time.

This summer has gone pretty quickly, but I won't deny I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet around the house and a chance to tidy up properly.
Inset day on Monday & Tuesday. Ridiculous. Just go back already.
traffic volume is the only thing on my mind for next week
I honestly still wish in some regards I was back at Uni. I graduated back in May '16. Luckily, I walked into a job straight from leaving so I've been very lucky. Place isn't that great to work in and is rather a start-up than an established company.

I loved the social aspect and feel a little jealous from all the students returning.
Mine goes back Wednesday, I'm looking forward to it because hes going to get play therapy which i hope will help
Mine have already been back for two weeks. Makes no difference really if on holiday or at school as I'm up early anyway
whose
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants