WHSmith Instore DVD sale.

Found 25th Jan 2010
This is most likely STORE SPECIFIC and prices may vary, so have posted this in Misc, not as a deal.

Over the last week I've been nipping into out local WHS, They have got a great DVD sale on at the moment with DVDs from £1. As well as all of their sales drop, they have some Box sets and series with sales stickers on too in the other sections. Worth a browse if you're passing.

I picked up the following on today's lunch break-
Charlie Wilsons War £1.50
Sex and the City movie £3
The Assasination of Jesse James £2.50
Shakespeare in Love £2
Plus One, series 1, £4.50
Emma, BBC series, £3.

Wide variety of titles in my local store, including Burn After Reading for £4 too. Worth a gander.

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2647/sdc13181h.jpg

Not very clear, soz. The far right titles had 1/2 price labels on the outer cases, everything else was priced up cheap to go. x

Original Poster

I thought it was a good sale lol!

Banned

Why has this been moved to misc? Surely its more of a deal than some left over there.

Although store specific, quite a few WH Smths are ditching DVDs/CDs/Games so it could well be due to that.

Original Poster

vibeone;7656888

Why has this been moved to misc? Surely its more of a deal than some left … Why has this been moved to misc? Surely its more of a deal than some left over there.Although store specific, quite a few WH Smths are ditching DVDs/CDs/Games so it could well be due to that.

Hey vibeone, I put it in Misc, cos I knew plenty of people would jump on it for being storespecific so thought Misc would be the best place for it! lol.

my WHS stopped selling dvds and cds well before xmas, but to be fair even then they were horrendous prices
Post a comment
@
    Text