Why

Found 7th Apr
Twice today I have been 'bounced' from good deals (not mine). I get your 'Aww shucks' stupid message, then contact us; but there is no obvious way to do that! I love HUKD but if you really do want comments please tell us how (maybe a link in the dumb message?)!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments
Don't bother asking anything, the mods make the rules up as they go.
You can get banned for asking if someone has been on the pop, yet not banned if someone else calls someone derogatory names and worse.
Oh and apparently it's ok for some people to post deals involving fraud but not others.
And apparently mods ( this person is not a mod anymore) can delete certain deals then post it themselves .
Yes it has happened , it was a Tesco deal a year or 2 back by a well known member.
5 Comments
Supermod
Hi @Sunrayho It might be that the thread was removed before your comment was able to be submitted which is why you would have seen this message.
Don't bother asking anything, the mods make the rules up as they go.
You can get banned for asking if someone has been on the pop, yet not banned if someone else calls someone derogatory names and worse.
Oh and apparently it's ok for some people to post deals involving fraud but not others.
And apparently mods ( this person is not a mod anymore) can delete certain deals then post it themselves .
Yes it has happened , it was a Tesco deal a year or 2 back by a well known member.
Darzen1 h, 25 m ago

Don't bother asking anything, the mods make the rules up as they go.You …Don't bother asking anything, the mods make the rules up as they go.You can get banned for asking if someone has been on the pop, yet not banned if someone else calls someone derogatory names and worse.Oh and apparently it's ok for some people to post deals involving fraud but not others.And apparently mods ( this person is not a mod anymore) can delete certain deals then post it themselves . Yes it has happened , it was a Tesco deal a year or 2 back by a well known member.

I don't think it's the mods deleting the comments themselves. They just delete what gets reported to them so maybe the comments that contain insults that no one bothers reporting remain... This is my opinion.
hearts226 h, 3 m ago

I don't think it's the mods deleting the comments themselves. They just …I don't think it's the mods deleting the comments themselves. They just delete what gets reported to them so maybe the comments that contain insults that no one bothers reporting remain... This is my opinion.

I'm not actually sure if you're still allowed to have an opinion on here anymore without risking a ban!
Original Poster
magicjay19868 h, 51 m ago

Hi @Sunrayho It might be that the thread was removed before your comment …Hi @Sunrayho It might be that the thread was removed before your comment was able to be submitted which is why you would have seen this message.

Thanks for the reply Magic Jay. Yes, I guess you are right, it's just that I couldn't understand why as they were perfectly good deals, (from Amazon I think), and they weren't just expired, they had gone. Others here have come up with some suggestions so maybe it's one of those. Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions