Groups

Why

not sure why and not had it come up before.

trying to view a few threads and i have the following message come up

Emmamed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

anyone advise

5 Comments

normally its because you have tried to post but the thread has been removed or spammed I think

i get it too-but then when i look back the topic has gone-so i assume it has been deleted

skusey;4071054

normally its because you have tried to post but the thread has been … normally its because you have tried to post but the thread has been removed or spammed I think

Yep. Happens to me too.

Normally it's becasause:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Only kidding, I've always just thought it was due to the thread being deleted.

Original Poster

thanks, the 2 threads i was trying to look at was new ones

1. about bt not charging for 0870 and 0845 numbers from friday
    2. the website which gives you freephone numbers for 0870 numbers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions