Groups

why?!!.....

I think its time everyone had a good rant about whats on there mind today!!..heres mine.....why is it your friends always copy you but aim to go one better!!!my friend has just decided she wants the same career as me..only after hearing i gotta new job in a career im passionate about..she just her job today somewhere better! Im trying to be happy but i know its only coz i mentioned it!!!

right have your say below!..rant away or discuss mine

45 Comments

are you both strippers, lol

ahhhhhhh bloody neighbours gossiping and generally doing my head in!!. . . . when will they learn that I can afford stuff because me and DH get off our backsides to work not claim every benefit in existance . . . . . . . .

jees i feel better

Original Poster

although half of my neighbours have bloody big teles..new sofas..cars the lot and i think to myself they dont even work how do they do that?!!!

theres this guy at work all he does is talk ****......if i won a million pounds he would have won 2 and so on he has the worst verbal diarhoea ever.....and he is a tool

Original Poster

big willy style;4477642

theres this guy at work all he does is talk ****......if i won a million … theres this guy at work all he does is talk ****......if i won a million pounds he would have won 2 and so on he has the worst verbal diarhoea ever.....and he is a tool

yep my friends like that..everything she says is right..her stuff is always the best etc...seriously its like if i pooped in the road she would poop on top only bigger so it would cover mine!!!i hate people like that.

let it go over ya head hun !

I place my findus crispy pancakes in the oven (minced beef flavour obviously). Every single time. They explode and i lose some of the beef. Im sooooo fed up of it, im gonna sue findus for loss of mince. Send them out of business n things...

P.s if you have shares in findus (im sure a whole load of you do) Sell them now.

Jed Maxwell;4477722

I place my findus crispy pancakes in the oven (minced beef flavour … I place my findus crispy pancakes in the oven (minced beef flavour obviously). Every single time. They explode and i lose some of the beef. Im sooooo fed up of it, im gonna sue findus for loss of mince. Send them out of business n things...P.s if you have shares in findus (im sure a whole load of you do) Sell them now.

o-oh, think someone beat you to it :w00t: ]http//bu…ece

guess ill have to find someone else to take to court!

I know somebody like that too............

And MY GOD - it is annoying.... To the point of frustration and so on... The thing is - I've stopped (or tried to stop)telling her so much...

When I go and do it - she ..... HONESTLY!!

Some people say that copying is (or should be seen as) a form of flattery - personally I see it as a form of F'in irritating! LOL!
    Maybe your freind looks up to you - and aspires to be like you and is a teeeny bit envious of you (although God forbid they would ever admit such treachoury!!)

It can be sooooo frustrating though......
    And can also get quite messy if you do let it get to you....
    I wont bore you with my details - but suffice to say - i have PLENTY of empathy for you!
    xxxxx

mamamia7;4477657

yep my friends like that..everything she says is right..her stuff is … yep my friends like that..everything she says is right..her stuff is always the best etc...seriously its like if i pooped in the road she would poop on top only bigger so it would cover mine!!!i hate people like that.

Why are you friends?

juicyx;4477687

let it go over ya head hun !

EXACTLY!

But soo often can be easier said than done - but very true!

mamamia7;4477628

although half of my neighbours have bloody big teles..new sofas..cars the … although half of my neighbours have bloody big teles..new sofas..cars the lot and i think to myself they dont even work how do they do that?!!!

and those same neighbours are probably in debt too.

Some things arn't worth worrying about .... life's too short.

If someone is copying you, take it as a compliment .... you're obviously a trend setter :thumbsup:

The thing that gets on my t**s is when the person at the checkout spends the whole time serving you and talking to the next checkout operator and then you have to go to customer services to rectify the mistakes they've made scanning your shopping.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4477766

Why are you friends?

coz ive known her for years...she is a really nice person but just like to always do better then everyone else. So she doesnt annoy me all the time. Like someone else said..if i mention it..it could turn messy.

i cant stand my sister in law (OH's brother's wife)
    shes such a busybody loves telling me when im doing something wrong with my baby (in her eyes)
    always contradicts herself, lies, constant hypocrite etc etc, always says summit out of order to me personally when it would be bad a of me to make a scene parties, weddings xmas etc etc, but does it in a certain way that if i did snap back she woild look innocent, would love to give her a slap, if i were still 18 (i was a lot more hot headed back then act first think later)

phew

Banned

i hate you all ... well not all of you:-D

dog_cop;4478421

i hate you all ... well not all of you:-D

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

:-D

i hate it on hukds when people start on ya for no reason arghhh

then cant get their facts right but i just lol (happening right now i think its funny)

Banned

ilovepink;4478469

[SIZE=7][COLOR=magenta]Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]:-D

i would give you some orange love but as I only have two mates on here I cant give you anymore :x
    [COLOR=magenta]agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/COLOR]

dog_cop;4478491

i would give you some orange love but as I only have two mates on here I … i would give you some orange love but as I only have two mates on here I cant give you anymore :x[COLOR=magenta]agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/COLOR]

♥ :friends: ♥

Banned

ilovepink;4478545

♥ :friends: ♥

http://smiliesftw.com/x/loved.gif

why , why why , why why why why

......... do women take their brats food shopping :x

dog_cop;4478565

[URL="http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-1013.gif"]http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-1013.gif[/URL]

why the hell aren't relationships easy? surely true love is something that SHOULD come easy? if it's not easy then does it mean it's not "the one" you should be with?

ho hum.... argh!!!

also... why are guys from another planet???

WeeWifie;4478779

.... if it's not easy then does it mean it's not "the one" you should be … .... if it's not easy then does it mean it's not "the one" you should be with?

yep , ya love someone for who they are

I Hate My Mother-in-law My Other Half Died 5yrs Ago And Silly Us Didnt Make A Will. And His LifeInsurance And Half The House Went To Her And Hubby As Cause We Wernt Married They Were Classed As His Nxt Of KIN Not Me And Our 6 Children Although He Was Father To All 6 And Had 2 Fight Them In COURT but WON !!!! And Now THEY Havnt Seen The Kids For 4YRS (There Loss Not Ours 0

owlass;4478815

yep , ya love someone for who they are

yeah... that is true.

me and my man still "on a break". been two and a half weeks now.

he's not ready to see me to talk - but he just delayin the inevitable. reason we're in the mess we are is because he CAN'T speak to me bout anything... he probably realises he'll still not be able to talk, so by delaying it, it delays the inevitable break up!

so v complicated

WeeWifie;4478869

yeah... that is true.me and my man still "on a break". been two and a … yeah... that is true.me and my man still "on a break". been two and a half weeks now.he's not ready to see me to talk - but he just delayin the inevitable. reason we're in the mess we are is because he CAN'T speak to me bout anything... he probably realises he'll still not be able to talk, so by delaying it, it delays the inevitable break up!so v complicated

and they say us women are complicated!! :roll:

Hope things work out for ya

how awful !! yeah the law is atrocious with things like that...

coz of when my son was born n stuff, myself and his dad had to send some form away for him to get parental responsibility! We didnt' even realise til after we split up that if anything had happened to me, he wouldn't have gone to his Dad and he'd have to fight for him in court! Even though his name was on our sons birth certificate. Laws changed now about that thank goodness for common sense on that issue.

Such a shame for your kiddies too, to have lost contact with their father's grandparents. You'd think they'd have wanted to see them, for they are their son's children and therefore a link with him....

cassieismydoggie;4478901

and they say us women are complicated!! :roll:

eh :? ....that's her view of it , not his :roll:

cassieismydoggie;4478901

and they say us women are complicated!! :roll:Hope things work out for ya … and they say us women are complicated!! :roll:Hope things work out for ya

yeah he thinks *I* should fight for *HIM* since I split with him originally, like a couple of weeks ago.

This is due to him bein unable to communicate, and me having tried for over 2 and a half years we were together to get him talking. I also didn't think we had a future as he always said he didnt believe in marriage and never wanted to. However found out couple days after that he had been plannin to ask me to marry him on Vals day.... and he tol me he was gonna fight for me, not gonna let me slip through his fingers etc... yet he's still not trying and I am really trying, giving us that last chance.... it's driving me insane that he says he doesn't want to see me yet. Told ya was complicated lol...

owlass;4478929

eh :? ....that's her view of it , not his :roll:

wheesht I'd give you HIS views but he never talks bout anything for me to know what they are! ;-) :whistling:

WeeWifie;4478779

why the hell aren't relationships easy? surely true love is something … why the hell aren't relationships easy? surely true love is something that SHOULD come easy? if it's not easy then does it mean it's not "the one" you should be with?ho hum.... argh!!!also... why are guys from another planet???

Couldn't have said it better myself :-(

And also why everytime I get in the bath, whatever time of day or night do one of the kids need the stupid toilet!!!! Drives me mad having to get out so they can use the loo :x

WeeWifie;4478947

wheesht I'd give you HIS views but he never talks bout anything for me to … wheesht I'd give you HIS views but he never talks bout anything for me to know what they are! ;-) :whistling:

...and that's the way he is , why should he change :? ........... women!!

owlass;4479016

...and that's the way he is , why should he change :? ........... women!!

ahhh but without communication how can a relationship work?

WeeWifie;4479086

ahhh but without communication how can a relationship work?

well for you it can't , go find yourself a fella who is as gobby as you then :thumbsup:

let him be with someone who doesn't need to ......... communicate all the time

right my rant..... i've been watching the man u V inter match and now my hubby has come in from watching telly in the kitchen and told me he's gonna put his xbox on :x i'm now gonna have to go and sit in the kitchen and watch it or miss it...... men....... pfffffffft

owlass;4479141

well for you it can't , go find yourself a fella who is as gobby as you … well for you it can't , go find yourself a fella who is as gobby as you then :thumbsup:let him be with someone who doesn't need to ......... communicate all the time

you really are a pain you know owlass... :-(

I don't talk all the bloomin time... and he really NEVER talks... it's like pulling teeth sometimes. Yet with his mates, female or male he can talk fine. We were friends first before we got together and he talked fine then... but soon as we got together it was like he just shut down.

lyndsbowes;4479207

right my rant..... i've been watching the man u V inter match and now my … right my rant..... i've been watching the man u V inter match and now my hubby has come in from watching telly in the kitchen and told me he's gonna put his xbox on :x i'm now gonna have to go and sit in the kitchen and watch it or miss it...... men....... pfffffffft

should've told him to stuff it, you were using the telly 1st ;-) first dibbs hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931600
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions