Groups

Why?

Why was my thread about 'favourite food' deleted?

21 Comments

Maybe somebody spammed it, just for a change ! Ask the mods if that was the case and if they can bring it back

not everyone enjoys the taste of spam.

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;5061598

Maybe somebody spammed it, just for a change ! Ask the mods if that was … Maybe somebody spammed it, just for a change ! Ask the mods if that was the case and if they can bring it back

Thanks have already PMd one or two but hopefully when they see this they'll let me know.

Original Poster

Bump, still no response through PM or contact section.

Just add to this thread.

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/

Pointless threads, but "hey" they are popualr.

Original Poster

thesaint;5067889

Just add to this thread. … Just add to this thread. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/374080/what-is-your-favourite-food-tipple/Pointless threads, but "hey" they are popualr.

Yeah it was around 3 pages long, but it was spammed/expired by a sad individual, could that be the reason it was removed??

Bhav007;5067916

Yeah it was around 3 pages long, but it was spammed/expired by 2 sad … Yeah it was around 3 pages long, but it was spammed/expired by 2 sad individuals, could that be the reason it was removed??

You don't know that it was spammed by 2 members(It wasn't expired).
    If it was, I hope the mods/forum helpers get to the bottom of it, and quick.

Original Poster

thesaint;5067948

You don't know that it was spammed by 2 members(It wasn't expired).If it … You don't know that it was spammed by 2 members(It wasn't expired).If it was, I hope the mods/forum helpers get to the bottom of it, and quick.

It was, before it was removed a certain member posted saying 'spammed/expired, a pointless thread' or something similar, and another member also followed that member into doing the same thing. I even reported it but no MOD has bothered doing anything.

Bhav007;5067983

It was, before it was removed a certain member posted saying … It was, before it was removed a certain member posted saying 'spammed/expired, a pointless thread' or something similar, and another member also followed that member into doing the same thing. I even reported it but no MOD has bothered doing anything.

If you are talking about me saying that spam is good, then you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't spam other peoples threads, unless they post asking people to so they can get rid of it.

Original Poster

hellfire;5068026

If you are talking about me saying that spam is good, then you are … If you are talking about me saying that spam is good, then you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't spam other peoples threads, unless they post asking people to so they can get rid of it.

Well I had you in mind, but now that you said that, I guess it wasn't you.

Banned

was it another "underated" or "overrated" one, if so i may have spammed it myself had i seen it - pmsl

Bhav007;5067916

Yeah it was around 3 pages long, but it was spammed/expired by a sad … Yeah it was around 3 pages long, but it was spammed/expired by a sad individual, could that be the reason it was removed??

One person spamming it should not remove it from the boards.

Original Poster

hellfire;5068237

One person spamming it should not remove it from the boards.

They reported it as well as spamming/expiring it.

Original Poster

sassie;5068205

was it another "underated" or "overrated" one, if so i may have spammed … was it another "underated" or "overrated" one, if so i may have spammed it myself had i seen it - pmsl

Bhav007;5068278

They reported it as well as spamming/expiring it.

If that was the case, a moderator would have spammed it in unison with the member who reported it.

Sometimes, members say they have spammed it, when they haven't. They then hope that someone else will do it, and then they themselves will not be punished for incorrectly spamming it.

Was this thread as boring as the other one I linked to, and could you not just carry that one on?

Original Poster

thesaint;5068367

If that was the case, a moderator would have spammed it in unison with … If that was the case, a moderator would have spammed it in unison with the member who reported it. Sometimes, members say they have spammed it, when they haven't. They then hope that someone else will do it, and then they themselves will not be punished for incorrectly spamming it.Was this thread as boring as the other one I linked to, and could you not just carry that one on?

Lol no, my thread's replies were actual replies to the thread, that thread you linked to contains mostly spam, my thread had 3 pages of actual foods. I don't care that much, but it's annoying when 1 member seems to have so much leverage, and gets away with everything.

Bhav007;5068469

Lol no, my thread's replies were actual replies to the thread, that … Lol no, my thread's replies were actual replies to the thread, that thread you linked to contains mostly spam, my thread had 3 pages of actual foods. I don't care that much, but it's annoying when 1 member seems to have so much leverage, and gets away with everything.

A "normal" member can't spam a thread buy themselves, it takes a minimum of two.
    If a moderator spammed it, it's unlikely to return.

]How to Spam and Expire properly

Start another generic thread, you will get lots of rep for it.

thesaint;5068585

Start another generic thread, you will get lots of rep for it.

LOL, you can be so evil

Original Poster

bump....

maybe those who spammed it will get their just desserts

Original Poster

myaser88;5076949

maybe those who spammed it will get their just desserts

Doubt it. No replies from anything. It's pathetic.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon S&S price fix question22
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?11
      4. Three connection45

See more discussions