Groups

Why??

Cant i log into HUKD with my blackberry (also knows as a burberry and blueberry in this house lol) :s

I can view all the pages without a problem just cant seem to change any options or log in

10 Comments

user error

Banned

Should have got a nokia with opera mini

Original Poster

lumoruk;5526773

Should have got a nokia with opera mini

you make me cry :cry: i love my lil crackberry it just wont do as i tell it :x

just tried it on my iphone and it works fine.

Banned

foxymissroxy;5526781

you make me cry :cry: i love my lil crackberry it just wont do as i tell … you make me cry :cry: i love my lil crackberry it just wont do as i tell it :x

Blackberry is for business people. Are you a business person?

Ps let me lick those tears from your face

Original Poster

lumoruk;5526861

Blackberry is for business people. Are you a business person?Ps let me … Blackberry is for business people. Are you a business person?Ps let me lick those tears from your face

i conduct some kind of business!! I could put all iphone users into a box but i wont!!

lick away

lumoruk;5526861

Blackberry is for business people. Are you a business person?Ps let me … Blackberry is for business people. Are you a business person?Ps let me lick those tears from your face

I was under the impression that Blackberry was now targetting the wider public. Networks are also promoting this as can be seen with O2 who offers the Blackberry bolt-on to regular customers.
    I for one loved BB, except that the Bold had a pathetic battery life.

Foxy: Have u been able to login in the past?

Im the same. I have the 8900 but i cant log in at all. I click and nothing happens.

Banned

peoples -

some phones have browser settings, in thurrr, theres an option for cookies.
    have cookies and java enabled if you wanna log in

check it out and let me know

hey foxy! make sure ur in the "how you doin" date centre thread tonight! :-)

Original Poster

kapows;5527056

peoples - some phones have browser settings, in thurrr, theres an option … peoples - some phones have browser settings, in thurrr, theres an option for cookies.have cookies and java enabled if you wanna log incheck it out and let me knowhey foxy! make sure ur in the "how you doin" date centre thread tonight! :-)

Ahhh i bloomin love you it only went and worked!! consider yourself repped!!!

as for tonight!!! ohh errr missus i might be a bit more boring im going to steer away from alcohol!! :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions