1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

Original Poster

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2009/photoyza.jpg

Banned

Nothing for chickens?

Why indeed, anything to make money. What a waste of money !!

People care for their pets ... and maybe they noone else to buy a card for.

One of my friends will buy a dog one.

True story

People will buy them though!
Its not doing any harm I suppose.

didnt know animals can read

sancho1983

One of my friends will buy a dog one. True story

so will my sister - she does it every year! A card from her dog to mines oO

Banned

My doggy went away

vibeone

My doggy went away

mega (((((((HUGS)))))))))

vibeone

My doggy went away

you can come and stroke my puppies any time VB1 x

vibeone

My doggy went away

Your dog was mega cute and you have all them great videos to look back on

nikkib123

People will buy them though!Its not doing any harm I suppose.:{

Tell that to the tree that was chopped down to make it.:|

Trees are for life not just for christmas

The same friend has set up a Facebook account for her dog. She'll post a comment, then log in as the dog and 'like' it, then log back in as herself and comment on the dogs 'like'

Utter madness

I love my pups to pieces but wouldnt dream of buying them a card, although they will be getting a pressie

sancho1983

The same friend has set up a Facebook account for her dog. She'll post a … The same friend has set up a Facebook account for her dog. She'll post a comment, then log in as the dog and 'like' it, then log back in as herself and comment on the dogs 'like' Utter madness

That's sad!

Banned

ilovepink

mega (((((((HUGS)))))))))

ty

bitseylango

you can come and stroke my puppies any time VB1 x

Now there's an offer. I actually have to potentially PM you about an unconnected offer!

bossyboots

Your dog was mega cute and you have all them great videos to look back on

Yush Not the same though. Boo

Banned

sancho1983

The same friend has set up a Facebook account for her dog. She'll post a … The same friend has set up a Facebook account for her dog. She'll post a comment, then log in as the dog and 'like' it, then log back in as herself and comment on the dogs 'like' Utter madness

And you're friends with this person???

vibeone

Now there's an offer. I actually have to potentially PM you about an … Now there's an offer. I actually have to potentially PM you about an unconnected offer!

I am intrigued

sancho1983

I think I know this crazy dogs name X)

bitseylango

I am intrigued

please forward it on when you have read said pm

master_chief

And you're friends with this person???

She's slightly less mad in real life

vibeone

My doggy went away

more like ran away from you

oh this is soooooooo funny, lol what next, may be one for the guinea pig, goldfish, pig, the list goes on. but loving it !!!!!!!

MR1123

didnt know animals can read

+1

vibeone

My doggy went away

wickedteen dual carriageway is 60mph ie; national speed limit, you can … wickedteen dual carriageway is 60mph ie; national speed limit, you can only do 70mph on a motorway, have you taken your test yet, as you should know this

hotukdeals.com/mis…e=1

Banned

wickedteen

more like ran away from you

Yeah he was doing 70 down the dual carriageway. Or was it 60?

You complete moron.
Edited by: "vibeone" 10th Nov 2010

Sloth/Mod

There are people on here that would be behind all the animals in the world on my Xmas card list.

my dog has a FB lol

i didnt make it my friend did, she absolutly loves my dog and always stays at my house when we go away and looks after her

My daughter has a cat, but some people say it's only a cat, but the thing is it's her cat and a part of her family.

Mine get an edible card, and a advent calendar ....lolz!

ilovepink

my dog has a FB loli didnt make it my friend did, she absolutly loves my … my dog has a FB loli didnt make it my friend did, she absolutly loves my dog and always stays at my house when we go away and looks after her

well thats one word for the fb link you showed me

numptyj

well thats one word for the fb link you showed me

and me loooooooooooool!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

animal discrimination just wait, when my rabbit here's abot this! er... might have to get one 1st

sancho1983

I used to have a friend like that. Note, used to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769285
    2. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October11
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216633
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215

See more discussions