Found 9th Jun 2011
Why is the hardest question why ?

Could even abuse this thread to ask simple why questions to the Misk community

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
81 Comments

If that is a question, then this is an answer.

Because

What?

Banned

You must have kids.

Original Poster

o yes! MC

Banned

Nailez

o yes! MC

Lol, I'm getting "why" all the time. It never ends, answering the why just leads to more whys!

Original Poster

Vicious cycle and although you know of course why, explaining things to a child just brings as you said more why's.

Enough to drive a sane guy mad!

Banned

Then I get agitated and he walks away with a smile. 1-0 to the 6 yr old!

Original Poster

O only 1-0 ? your going well I am sure that every time my boy asks me he at least racks up about 30-0 its just endless, as you said the worst part is after you know his been having you on as he walks away with a smile or laughs.

Banned

Nailez

O only 1-0 ? your going well I am sure that every time my boy asks me he … O only 1-0 ? your going well I am sure that every time my boy asks me he at least racks up about 30-0 its just endless, as you said the worst part is after you know his been having you on as he walks away with a smile or laughs.

Well the aggregate score will be in the hundreds.

I think he starts off genuinely wanting to know, and a couple more whys are legit then after that it's pure wind up and I fall for it everytime. Probably because I want to be seen as all-knowing to him.

Original Poster

Aye thats the problem you want to be a source of information and trust but they soon get to the stage of how to annoy.

because Y has a very long tail

Banned

Nailez

Aye thats the problem you want to be a source of information and trust … Aye thats the problem you want to be a source of information and trust but they soon get to the stage of how to annoy.

I've found the internet to be extremely helpful. If he's asking me about stuff when we're out and about I can just say we'll have a look online when we're at home. That way I can give him the initial information then move to more information (usually pictures and videos) which does a better job than I can really and also means he can't why the PC!

Banned

Become religious - then the answer is ultimately 'because God said so'.

Original Poster

but then you would get "why does god said so"

FilthAndFurry

Yawn.

Banned

shibi din

Yawn.

Intelligent response - I see your parents practiced this method. X)

Banned

FilthAndFurry

I'm a fellow atheist so this actually is a problem considering they teach RE to young impressionable children. Contemplating complaining to the school about it.

Original Poster

master_chief

I'm a fellow atheist so this actually is a problem considering they teach … I'm a fellow atheist so this actually is a problem considering they teach RE to young impressionable children. Contemplating complaining to the school about it.

Never understood that as well to be fair, I HAD to take RE as a GCSE at my school and waste an hour lesson per week learning the rubbish for 1/2 a GCSE at the end of it. Shouldn't religion be a choice and not forced :P

Banned

It should be taught as part of History lessons or as part of a general studies kind of class.

Original Poster

Hmm aye we never had general studies but history is always relational to religion so could be intwinned to that quite well.

why?

cant you just beat your kids and blackmail them into not getting treats etc if they keep **** you off

Should be no more than 5Y's, then you get to the root cause.

Original Poster

numptyj

cant you just beat your kids and blackmail them into not getting treats … cant you just beat your kids and blackmail them into not getting treats etc if they keep **** you off

Then you would get the why are you beating me?

and

Why did you beat your son sir - Police

I guess I could say the Jini made me do it.
Edited by: "Nailez" 9th Jun 2011

if a kid asked me WHY????

I always answer with

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XzMpYljsMm8/TU1U5O7ycEI/AAAAAAAAANw/52gSyFktx_c/s1600/0511-1001-1419-2129_Retro_Guy_Being_Slapped_Across_the_Face_clipart_image.jpg

Rupz

if a kid asked me WHY????I always answer with

you slap yourself?

Why X 7 oO

r4ge

you slap yourself?

i slap anybody im not racist! X)
Edited by: "Rupz" 9th Jun 2011

Rupz

i slap anybody im not racist! X)

lolz

why do I like your avatar Rupz?

Whats up with all the freaky freds today nailez?

I don't see what the problem is myself. Id rather he ask than keep quiet and end up thick. Its not your kids fault he or she is getting a reaction out of you over something simple

Hes 7 now and doesn't ask why so much, so it does wear off a bit. Theyre just inquisitive though, and I like that

My Mum always used to say "Z".. which is probably why Im as thick as pig **** sometimes!

Original Poster

jonny619447

Whats up with all the freaky freds today nailez?

boredom mostly..... but yeah WHY ?

Nailez

boredom mostly..... but yeah WHY ?

Because on its own, it doesn't actually make the slightest bit of sense?

Yeaaaaah I'm good, I'm good

Original Poster

jonny619447

Because on its own, it doesn't actually make the slightest bit of … Because on its own, it doesn't actually make the slightest bit of sense?Yeaaaaah I'm good, I'm good

But thats the fun of it, this is misc since when does this place make sense?
Edited by: "Nailez" 9th Jun 2011

FilthAndFurry

Intelligent response - I see your parents practiced this method. X)

Anyone with half a brain would use rationale in either their support or refutation of a theory, in this case you dismiss the whole concept of 'religion' which encompassed belief and the many 'groups' or 'orders' that exist; Buddhism is solely spiritual whereas the Abrahamic faiths believe in one God, though again various misconstructions and trinities etc muddy that concept but that's the gist.

To simply mock and use childish insults as you do is pretty pathetic and sums up the Atheist 'religion' itself [

3 [singular]a particular interest or influence that is very important in … 3 [singular]a particular interest or influence that is very important in your life]

- whose whole agenda is refuting a deity they claim doesn't exist, duh!

Banned

Punjab

Anyone with half a brain would use rationale in either their support or … Anyone with half a brain would use rationale in either their support or refutation of a theory, in this case you dismiss the whole concept of 'religion' which encompassed belief and the many 'groups' or 'orders' that exist; Buddhism is solely spiritual whereas the Abrahamic faiths believe in one God, though again various misconstructions and trinities etc muddy that concept but that's the gist.To simply mock and use childish insults as you do is pretty pathetic and sums up the Atheist 'religion' itself [ - whose whole agenda is refuting a deity they claim doesn't exist, duh!

Hey, do you believe Mohammed had sex with a kid?

Nikki999

I don't see what the problem is myself. Id rather he ask than keep quiet … I don't see what the problem is myself. Id rather he ask than keep quiet and end up thick. Its not your kids fault he or she is getting a reaction out of you over something simple :|Hes 7 now and doesn't ask why so much, so it does wear off a bit. Theyre just inquisitive though, and I like that :)My Mum always used to say "Z".. which is probably why Im as thick as pig **** sometimes!

also explains why you an peel a banana with your feet......X)

LOL..... i actualy had to check i wasnt in the "Lord sugar is a racist" thread LOL....... looks like god is everywhere lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions