Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

why .99p and not a pound

Posted 6th Dec 2004
why does everything in shops nowadays have a .99p on it instead of just charging £1 or wotever ammount.

ppl may like collecting coppers to put into childrens bank accounts but is it really worth burning a whole in ur pocket just to save a few pennies?
Community Updates
Misc
44 Comments
deleted67076
sassie;4187458

Because like you, i can post in any thread i like, if you say someone … Because like you, i can post in any thread i like, if you say someone posting in your thread hates you, what do you call it when someone deosnt post in your thread? love? see im sure you see sense in that, cause my little one can make sense of anything but he is only 6 and your method of madness is put down to?

Wow, your post really doesn't make sense.

Just stop playa hating, that is all I ask.

There is no need to hate me because I am 17 and I have more money than you. Understand?
how about changing the record, and now you have bored me half to death i will leave you to your player hating
yeh man jfk is one of da richest peepz on da forum
deleted49759
sassie;4187514

how about changing the record, and now you have bored me half to death i … how about changing the record, and now you have bored me half to death i will leave you to your player hating

This is with thanks to Swancut who gave me this advice. It's pretty epic in my point of view.

" Don't argue with an idiot, they can bring you down to their level and then beat you on experience".
But have some faith, and look at this to prove that life has a way ways of getting revenge on the idots, even if evolution is a little slow..
]http//uk…SWA
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants