Groups
    EXPIRED

Why all the snide remarks??

I will not name people. but they know who they are ,,,

Everytime a member makes a post about something that obviously means something to them, the same members jump in and make snide remarks about their views.

Everyone has different views and everyone is different, if you don't like their views then ignore their threads or put them on ignore.

Some people really have nothing better to do than make remarks at others...

30 Comments

Banned

My advice is

if you don't like their views then ignore their threads or put them on ignore.

Hope that helps.

Because no one is entitled to their own opinion, you have to be a sheep and follow the pc brigade.

Anyone who does not follow these rules is completely wrong anf off their head. ;-)

Original Poster

greg_68;7878592

Because no one is entitled to their own opinion, you have to be a sheep … Because no one is entitled to their own opinion, you have to be a sheep and follow the pc brigade.Anyone who does not follw these rules is completely wrong anf off their head. ;-)

Yeah seems the way, it has got a lot worse here lately

irony alert.

Banned

greg_68;7878592

Because no one is entitled to their own opinion, you have to be a sheep … Because no one is entitled to their own opinion, you have to be a sheep and follow the pc brigade.Anyone who does not follw these rules is completely wrong anf off their head. ;-)

It's elf and safety gawn maaaaaaad.

Banned

Some people are givers and not takers

Some people are 'door handles' not nice people.

Boothy
    Guv

/thread

Banned

lol this site is the only place people can get E-REP which is why they do what they do to get what they dont get in life

name names or links angelf u know the rules ffs :-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;7878703

agreed lol charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D

kapows;7878738

agreed lol charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D

u know whats comin dont cha...........

[SIZE="7"]wasssuuuupppp!!!! kapowwwwwwwwwwsssssssss[/SIZE]:-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;7878768

u know whats comin dont cha...........[SIZE="7"]wasssuuuupppp!!!! … u know whats comin dont cha...........[SIZE="7"]wasssuuuupppp!!!! kapowwwwwwwwwwsssssssss[/SIZE]:-D

lol true right! jus chillin! :-D

Banned

i agree with OP.

lots of depressed people ITForum take out their frustrations on other users.

badtimes

true dat its even spreading to feedback were the mods are labelling people trolls when valid points are raised.

I do feel for some members on here....you could say there is some e-bullying going here with a few members picking on certain individuals!

Charlie Scene;7878703

agreed lol charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/613443/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Banned

Are you talking about me?

ants97;7879015

true dat its even spreading to feedback were the mods are labelling … true dat its even spreading to feedback were the mods are labelling people trolls when valid points are raised.

expiring threads in FS/FT by any chance? :whistling:

vibeone;7879082

Are you talking about me?

paranoia is not an attractive quality mate :-D

and only one change of avatar per log in session is allowed btw ..tut .tut :roll:

Banned

Charlie Scene;7879103

paranoia is not an attractive quality mate :-Dand only one change of … paranoia is not an attractive quality mate :-Dand only one change of avatar per log in session is allowed btw ..tut .tut :roll:

Well I was going for the comedic angle, seeing if people would get upset about a french bank's logo, but then I checked with the mods who said as long as I don't post to inflame etc, the BNP logo is a recognised symbol and alone, its ok. I assume that means I can't stick "Vote" above BNP!

I don't think Faev started this thread. It's all a consipiracy by the Admin team here to make us think he is posting this whilst they stir things up a bit more.

Proof i hear you say????? I read it somewhere on the internet so it's TRUE i tell you. :-D

smithyp1;7879087

expiring threads in FS/FT by any chance? :whistling:

if I answered that then I could be accused of trolling again and get this thread locked in huff.:w00t:

Banned

Syzable;7879138

I don't think Faev started this thread. It's all a consipiracy by the … I don't think Faev started this thread. It's all a consipiracy by the Admin team here to make us think he is posting this whilst they stir things up a bit more.Proof i hear you say????? I read it somewhere on the internet so it's TRUE i tell you. :-D

Is it to do with 9/11?

vibeone;7879164

Is it to do with 9/11?

Nope.............see that thread............that's all to do with the little purple men from Mars. :-D

vibeone;7879120

Well I was going for the comedic angle, seeing if people would get upset … Well I was going for the comedic angle, seeing if people would get upset about a french bank's logo, but then I checked with the mods who said as long as I don't post to inflame etc, the BNP logo is a recognised symbol and alone, its ok. I assume that means I can't stick "Vote" above BNP!

i don't think people will get upset with you unless they don't realise that it's a joke ;-)

Syzable;7879169

Nope.............see that thread............that's all to do with the … Nope.............see that thread............that's all to do with the [SIZE="4"]little purple [/SIZE]men from Mars. :-D

please provide proof :whistling:

Charlie Scene;7879204

please provide proof :whistling:

I read it on the internet. :whistling:

If this not satisfactory then give me 5 mins to edit wikipedia and i'll then link it. :-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;7879103

paranoia is not an attractive quality mate :-Dand only one change of … paranoia is not an attractive quality mate :-Dand only one change of avatar per log in session is allowed btw ..tut .tut :roll:

lulz innit bra4h lulz vibeone pwned lulz wut?! :?

Syzable;7879296

I read it on the internet. :whistling:If this not satisfactory then give … I read it on the internet. :whistling:If this not satisfactory then give me 5 mins to edit wikipedia and i'll then link it. :-D

:thumbsup:

kapows;7879313

lulz innit bra4h lulz vibeone pwned lulz wut?! :?

(srs) :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…77
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions