Why am I not getting any new deal emails

8 replies
Found 13th Dec 2007
Since the new site design which I must say is poor I am no longer receiving emails of every deal that is posted....

Any ideas please?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Have you looked at your custom settings page yet? The deal emails work a little differently in the new site, so you might want to tweak your settings.

honestly no idea, but i think the new site design is brilliant, will just take a bit of time to get used to

Original Poster

Customise your email/rss alerts and Custom tab settings by selecting the following preferences (default is "All"):

Obviously not!!!!!!!

Same problem here. Can't figure out how to resolve it.

Can you check your custom area to see if the receive all alerts by email is checked off?

Original Poster

Admin;1343455

Can you check your custom area to see if the receive all alerts by email … Can you check your custom area to see if the receive all alerts by email is checked off?

That is checked.....

Tried everything too, it would seem the site update is causing problems for the majoroty of users.

Of course this is the perfect time to experiment with the site, less than two weeks to Christmas, unbelievable!!!

Original Poster

I have now had an email with loads of deals on etc instead of an individual email per deal....There are no links to go to the deal either....Utter rubbish!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions