Groups

Why am I up at 5.07am? Haven't been to bed yet, and need up for 7.40am tomorrow

Banned
    Cant be good for me

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

now 5.21

Banned

just spend the day in bed then as you should be able to get some sleep before tomorrow!

thankfully I dont have to work anymore so off back to bed now lol

i'm still up, insomnia is back :-(

i work nights and have just got in getting tired now

I got a selfish neighbour who has insomnia and has kept me awake for last 3 hours & messed my sleeping routine up , gonna smack him one if he keeps it up ,already told him a dozen times to shut the f up ....its one thing i cant stand and thats not having at least 8 hours sleep , i cant cope with having less otherwise im in a bad mood all day and im useless.:x

Just my luck that i have to live near someone who is obviously slighty retarded lol

If you really want to get some more sleep wouldnt it be wise to switch the pc/laptop off and at least try , i would if i could but my neighbour is a banger , likes slamming doors and having his tv on loud ,grr

~Whats more annoying is he shouts at his animals and i can hear it , i mean who the f talks to animals they cant answer back or know what ya on about...yes simple commands but he talks to them as if its another human , its driving me nuts!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions