Groups

Why are all gaming products Out of Stock Online @ WH SMITHS ?

Just browsing and noticed the games etc all all out of stock for XBOX 360 PS2/3 Wii etc
    I wonder if this is just temporary, has anyone else noticed this?
    They can't of sold out of everything
    Seems strange.

14 Comments

cos they are supplied by woolies, which is in administration......

all the big shops like zavi and tesco are out of stock

Banned

faevilangel;3708364

cos they are supplied by woolies, which is in administration......all the … cos they are supplied by woolies, which is in administration......all the big shops like zavi and tesco are out of stock

+1

Original Poster

Thanks

i bet they get there stock from entertainment uk as well as tesco and zavvi oh just incase you dont know entertainment uk is part of woolworths and is going bust leaving alot of companys in trouble as they supplie alot of companys.

Sale stuff? If so it's been on quite a while now.

i ordered a DS game on the 16 november-emailed twice about the order as not here yet-but they haven't even answered the emails !

HMV is the way forward ....

Banned

smithyp1;3708539

HMV is the way forward ....

Shurrup Brummie :p...

PLAY is the way forward

ODB_69;3708582

Shurrup Brummie :p...PLAY is the way forward

Oi stokie .... shut it :-D :santa:

now now boys!!:-D

Banned

smithyp1;3708626

Oi stokie .... shut it :-D :santa:

OMFG...I AINT A STOKIE!!!:x

I just work there...I live in Stafford cheeky goit!

Still class myself Brummie anyway! :-D

ODB_69;3708957

OMFG...I AINT A STOKIE!!!:xI just work there...I live in Stafford cheeky … OMFG...I AINT A STOKIE!!!:xI just work there...I live in Stafford cheeky goit!Still class myself Brummie anyway! :-D

Ha ha ha ha STOKIE, STOKIE, STOKIE ... :santa:

Banned

smithyp1;3709251

Ha ha ha ha STOKIE, STOKIE, STOKIE ... :santa:

OMG I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW :x

I'm not a STOKIE!!!

I have a normal IQ....

Recieved a few emails stating that:

Dear Sir or Madam,It is with regret that I have to inform you that we … Dear Sir or Madam,It is with regret that I have to inform you that we have had to cancel you order Ref 2xxxxxx for Duendes - The Spanish Sessions due to our supplier going into administration.Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.We have made extensive efforts to try and source an alternative supply but unfortunately on this occasion we have been unsuccessful and as a consequence your order has been cancelled.This is an automatically generated message, please do not respond to this email. If you need to contact us please use the usual channels.Thank YouCustomer Service Team

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions