Why are all my comments on HUKD posts added to moderation queue ?

Found 17th Apr 2015
Surely the mods have enough to do without viewing all my inane drivel
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Are you posting from a different IP address than you normally do (especially if overseas)? I have the same problem whenever I leave the UK
LetoKynes

Are you posting from a different IP address than you normally do … Are you posting from a different IP address than you normally do (especially if overseas)? I have the same problem whenever I leave the UK

As stated the most common occurence is if you are using a VPN
I'll add to the above, as I find I get stuff sent to the moderation queue if using a non UK IP to post or where I am posting a lot of links to different sites. Though even when I post several links to HUKD threads I've had stuff go to the queue.
Edited by: "Astec123" 17th Apr 2015
Astec123

I'll add to the above, as I find I get stuff sent to the moderation queue … I'll add to the above, as I find I get stuff sent to the moderation queue if using a non UK IP to post or where I am posting a lot of links to different sites. Though even when I post several links to HUKD threads I've had stuff go to the queue.

True forgot about that. If you are repetively posting or posting lots of links they are flagged for moderation as a anti-spam measure
all depends on the post you are posting in !!!

I have posted from my work laptop which goes over a German ISP and also posted from many European countries without moderation - but I was having a debate with another member about "self Promotion" on HUKD the other day and every post I made from my home Virgin Media ISP was moderated

so if you are discussing this site - they are watching you

EliTom
None of those apply.
I generally post from home or work (both UK), both my posts today from work were moderated. I guess works IP address could be flagged in some way as lots of people use HUKD from there.

Thanks for taking the time to reply
The troll alarm could have been activated,, just sayin.
transit

The troll alarm could have been activated,, just sayin.

I'll activate your troll alarm in a minute you cheeky scamp !
Are you on the GCHQ watch list? oO

Edited by: "arachnoid" 17th Apr 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants