EXPIRED

why are all posts getting expired

Banned
yes, i know this one will be, just wondered why they are all being expired, has you know who got one on him again tonight

10 Comments

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]dont know the answer.. but where has ur pic gone Sassie?[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2022885

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]dont know the answer.. but where has ur pic gone … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]dont know the answer.. but where has ur pic gone Sassie?[/COLOR]

what pic?

sassie;2022891

what pic?

ur avatar... its a blank.. just wonderin...::oops:

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2022899

ur avatar... its a blank.. just wonderin...:?:oops:

it isnt blank, its hukd with a twist;-)

The one about "what does pwned mean" asked to be expired when it was answered - dont know about the rest!
What does the last part of your thing mean?

"yes, i know this one will be, just wondered why they are all being expired, has you know who got one on him again tonight"

sassie;2022906

it isnt blank, its hukd with a twist;-)

ah, gotcha.. less is more eh?! x

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2022911

The one about "what does pwned mean" asked to be expired when it was … The one about "what does pwned mean" asked to be expired when it was answered - dont know about the rest!What does the last part of your thing mean? "yes, i know this one will be, just wondered why they are all being expired, has you know who got one on him again tonight"

well as no nasty tags have been added to this maybe i was thinking of the wrong person - lol

mind thers still time

Banned

yellowsticker;2022899

ur avatar... its a blank.. just wonderin...::oops:

mate thats what i thought... apparently it took ages to choose.....:|

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2022913

ah, gotcha.. less is more eh?! x

you got it;-)

sassie;2022920

well as no nasty tags have been added to this maybe i was thinking of the … well as no nasty tags have been added to this maybe i was thinking of the wrong person - lolmind thers still time

If you are thinking of who I think you are thinking of (eh!!), then he is showing as online at the mo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2076
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions