Why are deals removed?

Found 9th Aug
I commented on a deal a little while ago and when I went back to check the whole deal had gone? Why are deals removed and not just expired?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If a deal is removed it is usually because the merchant is not suitable for listing on HotUKDeals or the deal has already been shared on HotUKDeals. Expiring it still gives it a presence on site so they need to be deleted
Aah ok, I thought it was because it was obviously a glitch. Thanks!
ToastyBuns15 h, 16 m ago

Aah ok, I thought it was because it was obviously a glitch. Thanks!

Was it the Amazon Lavany Portable Oral Cordless Water Jet £4.99? I wondered why it was removed too.
ellenw11 m ago

Was it the Amazon Lavany Portable Oral Cordless Water Jet £4.99? I …Was it the Amazon Lavany Portable Oral Cordless Water Jet £4.99? I wondered why it was removed too.

Yes! I ordered It but the link is now showing the replacement heads instead. I was hoping the comments would shed some light on it
ToastyBuns3 m ago

Yes! I ordered It but the link is now showing the replacement heads …Yes! I ordered It but the link is now showing the replacement heads instead. I was hoping the comments would shed some light on it

amazon.com/Lav…ews
ToastyBuns1 h, 48 m ago

Yes! I ordered It but the link is now showing the replacement heads …Yes! I ordered It but the link is now showing the replacement heads instead. I was hoping the comments would shed some light on it

Sorry, I meant the comments from the thread. All the links (on my orders, confirmation email etc) now take you to the replacement heads. I'm assuming the price was an error so it's been removed from amazon but HUKD don't usually remove posts because of a pricing glitch. Hence my confusion
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants