Why are foreign PlayStation store deals allowed on this site ?

Found 21st Feb
Community Updates
AskGaming
7 Comments
Until sony messages the staff and tell them they will sue them if they continue put them deals on (sony clearly dont want us exploiting regional deals) then its just fair love and war... same with people posting things from germanys italy or germany ect
If they pay referrals to HUKD, it stays..

Gearbest being a prime example
Original Poster
adam_holcombe1 h, 26 m ago

If they pay referrals to HUKD, it stays.. Gearbest being a prime example

It's madness, I've had things rejected and never understood it! What's the clear rules?
33303077-hwt6i.jpg
chrisredmayne1 h, 21 m ago

It's madness, I've had things rejected and never understood it! What's the …It's madness, I've had things rejected and never understood it! What's the clear rules?[Image]

Basically, it's like I said.. If they pay commission to HUKD, it stays..
Supermod
Non-UK PS Store deals are very different to the old HUKD exception that all merchants have to be based in the UK. These are clearly legit organisations. As for how you go about obtaining the deals, this is down to our members and their decision whether they want to create the necessary account. Just on the old exception, this was changed following feedback from our members that we should include these types of merchants and over the years we've reviewed merchants when the community. It is important to make it clear this was a community request (one which we rejected for quite some time).

adam_holcombe3 h, 31 m ago

Basically, it's like I said.. If they pay commission to HUKD, it stays..

Basically it isn't. If that was the case we'd not allow any offline deals right? Or we'd never add merchants who do not have an affiliate program (there are LOADS).
Original Poster
magicjay19863 h, 4 m ago

Non-UK PS Store deals are very different to the old HUKD exception that …Non-UK PS Store deals are very different to the old HUKD exception that all merchants have to be based in the UK. These are clearly legit organisations. As for how you go about obtaining the deals, this is down to our members and their decision whether they want to create the necessary account. Just on the old exception, this was changed following feedback from our members that we should include these types of merchants and over the years we've reviewed merchants when the community. It is important to make it clear this was a community request (one which we rejected for quite some time). Basically it isn't. If that was the case we'd not allow any offline deals right? Or we'd never add merchants who do not have an affiliate program (there are LOADS).

I would love a way to filter them out, I know a lot of other people would too. Most are posted with innacurate titles before it's amended so notifications come up saying psn store and you get excited only to find out it's not for you!
Original Poster
magicjay198618 h, 0 m ago

Non-UK PS Store deals are very different to the old HUKD exception that …Non-UK PS Store deals are very different to the old HUKD exception that all merchants have to be based in the UK. These are clearly legit organisations. As for how you go about obtaining the deals, this is down to our members and their decision whether they want to create the necessary account. Just on the old exception, this was changed following feedback from our members that we should include these types of merchants and over the years we've reviewed merchants when the community. It is important to make it clear this was a community request (one which we rejected for quite some time). Basically it isn't. If that was the case we'd not allow any offline deals right? Or we'd never add merchants who do not have an affiliate program (there are LOADS).

hotukdeals.com/dea…320

Looks like your feedback is incorrect loads of people complaining about these deals. Time to get rid of them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions