Why are human beings so vile and disgusting?

Found 19th Feb 2016
Truly ashamed that a baby dolphin dies after being passed around for bathers’ selfies. They just left in on the beach afterwards to die of dehydration.
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
Original Poster
Edited by: "airfix" 19th Feb 2016
Monstrous behaviour. See you all down at 'Arizona Bay' (not to molest any aquatic wildlife, though).
Edited by: "CoffinMatt" 19th Feb 2016
Did you read the article. While yes it is deplorable and shouldn't have been done.
It was not a baby but a small species of Dolphin. Doesn't make it any less the tragic though.
So Argentinian bathers arent the cleverest fish in the sea then ?
Original Poster
Oneday77

Did you read the article. While yes it is deplorable and shouldn't have … Did you read the article. While yes it is deplorable and shouldn't have been done. It was not a baby but a small species of Dolphin. Doesn't make it any less the tragic though.

Go back and read the article before making clever comments, cheers.
Human beings are devolving, its as simple as that.
Disgusting Every single one of them should be done for animal cruelty and in a sick way, at least their selfies can be used as proof of everyone who took part.

Although tbh, I'm not even surprised by anything anymore

Edited by: "A1512" 19th Feb 2016
Argies! They don't respect other humans so you cant expect them to do to random animals! The conditions at there slaughter houses is terrible.
Oneday77

Did you read the article. While yes it is deplorable and shouldn't have … Did you read the article. While yes it is deplorable and shouldn't have been done. It was not a baby but a small species of Dolphin. Doesn't make it any less the tragic though.

"Endangered baby dolphin dies after swimmers pass it around for selfies"

is the headline of the article.
The most worrying thing about this is these people probably didn't do this to be cruel, its the fact that they didn't see the dolphin as a living animal or seem to realise what they were doing was going to lead to the animals death... just completely idiotic.
ibblackberry1

"Endangered baby dolphin dies after swimmers pass it around for … "Endangered baby dolphin dies after swimmers pass it around for selfies"is the headline of the article.

airfix

Go back and read the article before making clever comments, cheers.

Then I suggest you don't rely on one http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35606354.
The title is inaccurate, as while it is a small dolphin, it isn't a baby.

It's a bit like calling a Pygmy Hippo a baby Hippo.
While both may be small one if fully grown while the other will grow much larger.
A bit of education and humanity needed - tools.
Original Poster
Oneday77

Then I suggest you don't rely on one . The title is inaccurate, as while … Then I suggest you don't rely on one . The title is inaccurate, as while it is a small dolphin, it isn't a baby.It's a bit like calling a Pygmy Hippo a baby Hippo. While both may be small one if fully grown while the other will grow much larger.

Take a look at the photo, it's a calf, it grows to 1.5m (5ft)

You really are proving the point of how stupid humans can be!
Oneday77

Then I suggest you don't rely on one . The title is inaccurate, as while … Then I suggest you don't rely on one . The title is inaccurate, as while it is a small dolphin, it isn't a baby.It's a bit like calling a Pygmy Hippo a baby Hippo. While both may be small one if fully grown while the other will grow much larger.

The article then states "endangered baby dolphin", I realise this is a minuture variety but I don't see where it also says this was an adult. the article seems to read like it was a infant dolphin of the miniature variety.

You told him to read the article and I cant see where it supports your thinking. No where does it say its an adult, twice it says baby. No one is disputing that its a miniature variety. Based on the article, headline included, its an infant (baby) miniature variety dolphin.
To much health and safety taking over from natural selection
djt100

Guess you would be against using medicine or cleaning your hands?
djt100

Do some research on natural selection as I don't think you understand the term, that is far from what this is...
This is Humans being idiots, they care more about a selfie on facebook than an animals well being.
I'm not defending this terrible behaviour, but if these idiots were told the animal would die, I suspect one [or less] would have still gone ahead.
utterly disgraceful the human race seems to have less and less respect for life these days, it just gets worse.

I agree with post #6 and their is a film about that i saw called 'Idiocracy' about a man frozen in a military hibernation experiment who wakes centuries later to discover the human race is so devolved of intellect, he is now easily the most intelligent man on Earth!

This is what is happening, and i blame social media in a way, They all see something stupid being done on it, and copy it, even adults do it and try to top trump each other, Like that 'Neck nominate' nonsense, and recently it was neck-nominating overdosing on paracetamols! We are all getting dumber at an accelerated rate the better social media and technology gets i think!
Very upsetting.
It's since been said in the media that it was apparently already dead when it was passed around.
apesvc3

It's since been said in the media that it was apparently already dead … It's since been said in the media that it was apparently already dead when it was passed around.

Cretins.
airfix

Truly ashamed that a baby dolphin dies after being passed around for … Truly ashamed that a baby dolphin dies after being passed around for bathers’ selfies...

I don't see the porpoise.

I'm only young and this really annoys me as if I were older and they were a younger generation that I've lost faith in. It shows how humans are now devolving to a subspecies that worship the wrong things, have a lack of morals or general respect for anything and seem to be more content with plastering their images all over the net under various circumstances.

fanpages

I don't see the porpoise.

The article's porpoise is to show us how lucky a lot of us are to have a bit of moral decency left in us.
airfix

Link

That's it, ladies and gents. Make sure you get your phones out before anything else...
surprised they didn't eat it aswell the monsters
apesvc3

It's since been said in the media that it was apparently already dead … It's since been said in the media that it was apparently already dead when it was passed around.

Thats just being claimed now as the argentinians realise their dumb people are being laughed at worldwide
Steve Mac

I'm only young and this really annoys me as if I were older and they were … I'm only young and this really annoys me as if I were older and they were a younger generation that I've lost faith in. It shows how humans are now devolving to a subspecies that worship the wrong things, have a lack of morals or general respect for anything and seem to be more content with plastering their images all over the net under various circumstances.The article's porpoise is to show us how lucky a lot of us are to have a bit of moral decency left in us.

Take a bow fanpages.
Banned
Disgusting.
Banned
OP you've been here long enough to know that asking on here is the answer in itself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants