Groups

Why are men never wrong?

Can anybody tell me because I just don't get it?

Why can't they just accept sometimes its ok to be in the wrong?

126 Comments

Original Poster

Aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm never wrong:thumbsup:

You already know the answer but you don't want to accept it.

Because men ARE always wrong; its a fact of life, its genetic, its common sense (they dont have any of that, either). Men are just men, whereas women are human beings.

fireheaven;3172760

Aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

:w00t: [COLOR="Silver"]agreed [/COLOR]

:whistling:

fox2020;3172771

I'm never wrong:thumbsup:

Nope, thought about it and I'm still right:)

fox2020;3172807

Nope, thought about it and I'm still right:)

yes dear!:p

Banned

hey why u askin this hun? x

bellabonkers;3172822

yes dear!:p

see I told you so;-)

bellabonkers;3172782

Because men ARE always wrong; its a fact of life, its genetic, its common … Because men ARE always wrong; its a fact of life, its genetic, its common sense (they dont have any of that, either). Men are just men, whereas women are human beings.

You know my wife?

I agree Men are never wrong! but just to make you feel better i found one............

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7946/mrwrongue9.jpg

Original Poster

salder21;3172823

hey why u askin this hun? x

Because some "people" (man) cannot or will not accept that they are wrong :roll:

Aside from that I think it is a general trait in men

Banned

fireheaven;3172865

Because some "people" (man) cannot or will not accept that they are wrong … Because some "people" (man) cannot or will not accept that they are wrong :roll:Aside from that I think it is a general trait in men

no i meant have you been arguing? xx

women just like men to THINK they are right because we pity them being inferior to ourselves.

Original Poster

f1stfull;3172862

I agree Men are never wrong! but just to make you feel better i found … I agree Men are never wrong! but just to make you feel better i found one............

Thanks - far better than Mr Right ;-)

salder21;3172878

no i meant have you been arguing? xx

Yup but I am right lol

bellabonkers;3172782

Because men ARE always wrong; its a fact of life, its genetic, its common … Because men ARE always wrong; its a fact of life, its genetic, its common sense (they dont have any of that, either). Men are just men, whereas women are human beings.

bellabonkers;3172886

women just like men to THINK they are right because we pity them being … women just like men to THINK they are right because we pity them being inferior to ourselves.

and you're single you say? Cant work out why?:whistling::whistling:

Back to topic;
    I sometimes get it wrong, and if I get it wrong I will apologise, just another generalised sexism thread IMO. FH has he upset you AGAIN?

harlzter;3172905

and you're single you say? Cant work out why?:whistling::whistling:Back … and you're single you say? Cant work out why?:whistling::whistling:Back to topic;I sometimes get it wrong, and if I get it wrong I will apologise, just another generalised sexism thread IMO. FH has he upset you AGAIN?

don't be mean - consider yourself told off with a smacked bottom!

I think the question really amounts to; "Why are women never right?".

Banned

fireheaven;3172890

Yup but I am right lol

wana tell us what its about and let us be the judge of that? xx lol

abomination;3172915

I think the question really amounts to; "Why are women never right?".

Post o' the day.

Original Poster

harlzter;3172905

and you're single you say? Cant work out why?:whistling::whistling:Back … and you're single you say? Cant work out why?:whistling::whistling:Back to topic;I sometimes get it wrong, and if I get it wrong I will apologise, just another generalised sexism thread IMO. FH has he upset you AGAIN?

Well that's good that you do apologise if you are wrong - its a shame others aren't like you

Nope you are wrong its not generalised sexism - just a question I wanted people's views on.

bellabonkers;3172912

consider yourself with a smacked bottom!

Oooh matron, yes please;-)

I was just joking bella :-D I love ya really, cant beat a feisty chic

fireheaven;3172935

Well that's good that you do apologise if you are wrong - its a shame … Well that's good that you do apologise if you are wrong - its a shame others aren't like you :)Nope you are wrong its not generalised sexism - just a question I wanted people's views on.

I never say anything unless I know I'm right....................................I don't say much:oops:

harlzter;3172960

Oooh matron, yes please;-)I was just joking bella :-D I love ya really, … Oooh matron, yes please;-)I was just joking bella :-D I love ya really, cant beat a feisty chic

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

fireheaven;3172935

Well that's good that you do apologise if you are wrong - its a shame … Well that's good that you do apologise if you are wrong - its a shame others aren't like you :)Nope you are wrong its not generalised sexism - just a question I wanted people's views on.

I know where youre coming from, but its like me saying Is it me or can't woman read maps at all? On second thoughts thats maybe the whole reason for satnavs:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Just get your lad to do some of his martial arts practice on him, that'll soon shut him up!!!

Original Poster

harlzter;3173042

I know where youre coming from, but its like me saying Is it me or can't … I know where youre coming from, but its like me saying Is it me or can't woman read maps at all? On second thoughts thats maybe the whole reason for satnavs:w00t::w00t::w00t:Just get your lad to do some of his martial arts practice on him, that'll soon shut him up!!!

Actually I admit I can't read maps but I am still a very good back seat driver :w00t:

Nah its not my man, he knows when to shut up :-D

fireheaven;3172865

..Aside from that I think it is a general trait in men

no it's not :roll:

bellabonkers;3172886

women just like men to THINK they are right because we pity them being … women just like men to THINK they are right because we pity them being inferior to ourselves.

YOU WISH

men are the dominante species on the plant...woman are indecisive confused and constantly angry

they never know what they want or where they want to go....how long they will take or what they are even getting ready for....

women also suffer delusions of grandure

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

It took a team of men to get man into space and to the moon.

Its going to take a team of men to recreate the conditions immediately after the big bang.

Need i say more?

Men are wrong just as much as women its just women like to do emotional blackmail to twist it around that men are the wrong ones(Even if they are)

ryouga;3173402

Men are wrong just as much as women its just women like to do emotional … Men are wrong just as much as women its just women like to do emotional blackmail to twist it around that men are the wrong ones(Even if they are)

high five on that shout mate!!!

Original Poster

ryouga;3173402

Men are wrong just as much as women its just women like to do emotional … Men are wrong just as much as women its just women like to do emotional blackmail to twist it around that men are the wrong ones(Even if they are)

and men are more than capable of doing the same

scotland88;3173337

YOU WISH men are the dominante species on the plant...woman are … YOU WISH men are the dominante species on the plant...woman are indecisive confused and constantly angry they never know what they want or where they want to go....how long they will take or what they are even getting ready for....women also suffer delusions of grandure:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup::thumb sup::thumbs up:

Now please don't go and sulk but...

Plant?! Did you make a lil mistake there? Maybe get something wrong??!! :giggle:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3173465

Now please don't go and sulk but...Plant?! Did you make a lil mistake … Now please don't go and sulk but...Plant?! Did you make a lil mistake there? Maybe get something wrong??!! :giggle:

Caterpillers, slugs :w00t::whistling:

Right...
    Why are men superior?

Top Ten (10) People That Shaped Our World
    10. Nicolaus Otto (Basically invented the engine)
    9. Archimedes of Syracuse (He calculated Pi and was a pioneer of catapults, pulleys and levers)
    8. Mikhail Kalashnikov (Invented the most iconic gun in history AK-47)
    7. Alan Turing (Developed the binary architecture now used in all computers)
    6. Wilbur and Orville Wright (Created aeronautical engineering, by flying)
    5. Hero of Alexandria (This man could have started the Industrial Revolution in 50 AD with the invention of the Aeolipile, a form of steam or jet engine where jets of steam spin a ball)
    4. James Watt (Steam engine)
    3. Nikola Tesla (The greatest electrical engineer of all time. His inventions include fluorescent lighting, the Tesla coil, the induction motor, and 3-phase electricity. He developed the AC-current generation system comprised of a motor and a transformer. Some have said that he “invented the 20th century.”)
    2. Thomas Edison (The most prolific inventor in history, holding a record 1,097 patents. He developed the phonograph, incandescent light bulb, stock ticker, motion picture camera and projector, and hundreds more. He also created the first electrical plant and distribution infrastructure.)
    1. Leonardo da Vinci (Perhaps the most visionary man of all time, Leonardo foresaw everything from the helicopter to the tank to the submarine. Modern engineers have proven that many of his designs, including bridges, hang-gliders, transmissions, parachutes, and more would have worked had they been built.)

Hmm don't see any women in there, do you?

In fact, even when we do a woman's job, we do it better. Don't get me started on Chefs

Original Poster

hukd don;3173498

Right...Why are men superior?

Wrong! the question was why do men not admit they are wrong not reasons they are superior

fireheaven;3173425

and men are more than capable of doing the same

Not everything since men cant cry and say you have upset them or such.

fireheaven;3173534

Wrong! the question was why do men not admit they are wrong not reasons … Wrong! the question was why do men not admit they are wrong not reasons they are superior

Yeah I know... but these guys were all right... Women are never wrong, because they never strive to make a difference. These guys tried to make a difference... and they were not wrong.

So in answer to your original question...

Men aren't always wrong, but are often wrong more than women in the search for what is right.

Dunno if this makes sense.

Think of it like this, if a man answers a 100 question test and gets half wrong... But a woman refuses to take the test. Does this mean the man is more wrong than the woman?

Shibby...

Banned

ryouga;3173565

Not everything since men cant cry and say you have upset them or such.

Of course men can cry!

You have tear ducts too :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions