Groups

Why are so many threads being spammed?

I was in the middle of reading a riveting thread about bitterwallet when it was spammed, I cant understand why.
    Why does this keep happening?
    Surely people must receive warnings for spamming?

I know certain members on here are renown for lying and only post to entice others to increase their post count etc(we all know who he/it is), but how can this happen?

I only spam when a thread is duplicated

15 Comments

Banned

its the noobs :whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4656253

its the noobs :whistling:

again?

Banned

skusey;4656264

again?

uh huh

Banned

]Someone else asked the same question!

Original Poster

guv;4656315

]Someone else asked the same question!

as Dangergod said

It's the playa haterz.

Original Poster

The JFK;4656352

It's the playa haterz.

yes but why dont they get punished?
    If its the same person, why dont they smack his ass?

Banned

skusey;4656385

yes but why dont they get punished?If its the same person, why dont they … yes but why dont they get punished?If its the same person, why dont they smack his ass?

Or lower the halo?

supermod

There is a bitter wallet thread, but it's been expired not spammed. I think you may have exclude expired on in your view options ;-)

hotukdeals.com/ite…et/

Or is there another one as well ?

Banned

sigma;4656413

There is a bitter wallet thread, but it's been expired not spammed. I … There is a bitter wallet thread, but it's been expired not spammed. I think you may have exclude expired on in your view options ;-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/359207/black-gerbil1-bitter-wallet/Or is there another one as well ?

Cant be that one. Mods have locked it. Was it on account of the OP expireing the thread so assumed it wasn't wanted any more?

Banned

Can anyone tell me why posts relating to jade goody memorial candles have been spammed/removed, firstly from the deals section and now from misc?

Surely if people don't want to discuss a topic they have the option of not clicking on them? Just because something doesnt fit their criteria of "things i will discuss" it is no reason to spam, in fact surely its abuse of the spam facility if anything?

N20Y1D;4817615

Can anyone tell me why posts relating to jade goody memorial candles have … Can anyone tell me why posts relating to jade goody memorial candles have been spammed/removed, firstly from the deals section and now from misc?Surely if people don't want to discuss a topic they have the option of not clicking on them? Just because something doesnt fit their criteria of "things i will discuss" it is no reason to spam, in fact surely its abuse of the spam facility if anything?

I haven't seen any of the threads in question, but "Jade Goody" threads usually have a lot of "jokes" that are in poor taste, and deserved to be spammed the ****** off HUKD.

Banned

thesaint;4817866

I haven't seen any of the threads in question, but "Jade Goody" threads … I haven't seen any of the threads in question, but "Jade Goody" threads usually have a lot of "jokes" that are in poor taste, and deserved to be spammed the ****** off HUKD.

Isn't that sort of thing what the "report post" button is for, although even then its debatable whether a 'joke' is worth reporting just because it fails to match up with your sense of humour.

N20Y1D;4819370

Isn't that sort of thing what the "report post" button is for, although … Isn't that sort of thing what the "report post" button is for, although even then its debatable whether a 'joke' is worth reporting just because it fails to match up with your sense of humour.

I don't know whether they reported it too, but they are within their rights to "Spam" it.

I don't think it has anything to do with "Matching your sense of humour", most of them are plain and simply "Bad taste", and I haven't seen any return, so HUKD seem to agree.

Banned

thesaint;4819488

I don't know whether they reported it too, but they are within their … I don't know whether they reported it too, but they are within their rights to "Spam" it.I don't think it has anything to do with "Matching your sense of humour", most of them are plain and simply "Bad taste", and I haven't seen any return, so HUKD seem to agree.

]Look again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions