Why are some HUKD members "LAUGHING OUT VERY VERY VERY LOUD" ???

Have noticed some are: LAUGHING OUT VERY VERY VERY LOUD, or LAUGHING OUT VERY LOUD.

What gives them the right to be happy on an internet forum when there's so much misery in the world huh ???

10 Comments

Just because the crazy people on here lol

LOVL :w00t:

Banned

Let another guv thread. :w00t:

Influencing without even trying.

i is vewy upset

Original Poster

guv;6555241

Let another guv thread. :w00t: Influencing without even trying.

There's ]someone trying to out VERY you :thinking:

Banned

big-boy;6555322

There's ]someone trying to out VERY you :thinking:

Crickey. I think that's the first time I've seen that avi without "suspended" written underneath.

No wonder he's laughing very very very loud! (Still looks mad though.... should be very very very mad IMHO)

Banned

guv;6555241

Let another guv thread. :w00t:Influencing without even trying.

Guv is running the Misk its now official.. :thumbsup:

unlike the other pretender :roll:

Banned

dog_cop;6555416

Guv is running the Misk its now official.. :thumbsup:unlike the other … Guv is running the Misk its now official.. :thumbsup:unlike the other pretender :roll:

I laughed out very very loud.

Tripping the light fantastic and staring into the face of adversity is something I both do and enjoy every day :-D .....

Edit : ESPECIALLY ON HERE!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

:-D

Banned

guv;6555454

I laughed out very very loud.

I am laughing even louder as I am drink my tea as well ... bit messy but there you go.

on a serious note though Guv, is it ok to call you Guv, ? as your now a trend setter how about a regular thread about tips and help for those less fortunate as your good self who is versed in the art of trend setting ?

HTH :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1846
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1922
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396136

See more discussions